PDA

View Full Version : I know this is probably lame, but i'm new to this...

Captain Rex C67
01-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I've just finished creed on 360, great game BTW, but i noticed i hadn't got the memory glitch acheivement. obviously this means i've not done something, but what? how do you see them? also how do you get all the speech with Lucy or get the 50 combos. I've counted well over 50 combos by rpeatedly pressing x,so am i doing it right or not?

Phreaky_McGeek
01-02-2008, 02:56 PM
When the screen flashes, press any button to see the scene from another view. Getting most of these (not all) earns you an achievement.

To get the Lucy achievement, suprising as it may be, you need to talk to her whenever you can.

Mashing X isn't enough, you have to do it with timing, IE exactly as the previous press clashes with the opposition's sword.

webswinger93
01-02-2008, 02:56 PM
During cutscenes glitches pop up. When they do you have to press any button and the camera changes view. When you have seen like 85% of all glitches you get the achievement...

When you wake up as Desmond you can talk to Lucy. You can keep talking to her until she asks you to go to bed. The next time you wake up as Desmond you can talk to her again. If you go through every conversation with her you get the achievement.

And for that 50 combo thingie you'll just have to keep on killing.

Good Luck! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

schoolboytom
01-02-2008, 03:06 PM
the conversationalist and glitch questions have been answered but the combo question hasnt.......

now a combo kill is when you kill someone with like a cut scene sort of effect...like when you counter kill(not a combo kill) you have to have that cut scene effect where you have no control until you've killed the guard to know you've combo killed..... now repeatedly pressing x isn't combo killing its just button mashing slaughter ^^ my best type of kill..... make sure its a combo kill and keep doing those eventually you should get 50.... if you are still unsure about the combo kills practice them in the courtyard bit... as i was unsure how to do a combo kill until i went back and did it right(the first time i did that part i left)

Crash_Plague
01-02-2008, 03:43 PM
if you find combo kills hard to do in actual combat, you can just go to the practice, and if you do 50 combo kills in practice (VERY easy) then you can easily get that achievement.

Kid_Phazon
01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
i messed up my Lucy achievement by not talking to her in the very beginning. And the glitch achievement had me jumping for my controller every time there was a glitch and I wasn't paying attention.

Captain Rex C67
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
thanks for all the help guys

Karl_93
01-09-2008, 11:34 AM
w8 phazon!!
when was the first time you can talk to her!! hopefully not at the veryvery beggining cuz i didnt do anything there.. dont want to start another game lol.