PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Conversations

HIDDENBLADEDEAD
02-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah, so Assassin's Creed 2 was sweet, but I wouldn't call it perfect, although it was damn close. One thing I would do is bring back the conversations after you assassinate someone. It just makes the kill so much more intimate. It also makes you think more about the game. But that's just my opinion. Thoughts?

Jack-Reacher
02-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Yeah i was really let down with the confessions in this game

jimbo11235813
02-24-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree. When I did my first assassination, I just thought "is that it?" I do wish they were slightly longer.
But one thing I am glad of is that there are no long speeches that are unbearable to listen to (unlike Al Muali's speeches), so going through the game more than once is as bad as it would be in assassins creed 1.

mojsarn
02-24-2010, 05:35 PM
It was like that to me too, I thought I pressed a skip button the three first assassinations.
But I would listen to Al Mualim a hundred times to get a replay function.

Geinref
02-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I miss the long conversations, the stuff the templars would say to altair would make the game even more intense, just trying to figure out what they were all trying to do! It also tied all of the missions / investigations together!

In one of the game informer issues they interviewed Corey May and he had said that due to the fact that lots of people (critics, fans and etc) complained that the death speeches were too long; they had to cut down on what to say and for how long!

I agree with the realistic path they took but in the same time I didn't have a problem with insight of what the templars true motives were! (long death speeches). To me it added that extra spice to the existence of the templars!

Anyways they did a good job with this game either way!! Though i do admit, i love how ezio bids them farewell in there death!