PDA

View Full Version : Very SERIOUS Problem

Keitsi
12-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Why my computer doesn't find server at all? I got Windows XP Professional. Does it mean anything? Do I need all the rights to play online?

Keitsi
12-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Why my computer doesn't find server at all? I got Windows XP Professional. Does it mean anything? Do I need all the rights to play online?

smatchimo
12-21-2004, 10:35 AM
Not trying to sound like a smart ***, but did u check the sticky thread on MP?(on top of forum page) It solved my probs, hope it takes care of yours.

Cheers!

VW-IceFire
12-21-2004, 11:34 AM
http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/

Keitsi
12-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Can I just play online if I go on Pacific Fighters multiplay<Join? Must I have ubi.com on server. I try to found information on Pacific Fighters online playing but I failed. HELP ME!

CPS_Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keitsi:
Can I just play online if I go on Pacific Fighters multiplay&lt;Join? Must I have ubi.com on server. I try to found information on Pacific Fighters online playing but I failed. HELP ME! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically you need to be on the UBI service, Hyperloby or some other similar service to find a game. To use join you need to know the IP address of someone who is hosting a game.

The game should have installed an icon for "play on line at ubi.com" on your desktop. Double clicking that will take you to the UBI servers.

I'm assuming you are playing the stand alone version of Pacific Fighters. If not I recomend Hyperloby instead of UBI.

Keitsi
12-22-2004, 02:23 AM
O.K. Thanks Guys!

Keitsi
12-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Oh.. I got one guestion. Do I need ActiveX to play on ubi.com? Thanks again!