PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin?

ace3001
02-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Sorry if this belongs in the multiplayer section, but I posted it cause I'm not gonna ask about multiplayer gameplay itself.
Why does everyone seem to want the Harlequin? I've been looking at videos and articles, but he appears to be just another character. IMO, The Officer seems to be a much better exclusive character, but everyone seems to want the Harlequin.

Ass4ssin8me
02-12-2011, 01:47 PM
=O I'm not alone!!! XD

I have, both but much, prefer the Officer.

AubreyWilborn
02-12-2011, 01:58 PM
The Harlequin's popularity has been much exagerrated, I think. I don't have the game yet, but I, too think the officer looks cooler.

Way back in May, 2010, I actually pre-ordered the PC version of the game from Best Buy because of the officer-I wanted him instead of the harlequin.

Then the delay happened, PC pre-orders were voided, and I decided to pre-order through Gamestop. Now I'm stuck with the Harlequinhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif .

the_atm
02-12-2011, 02:18 PM
personaly i have the harlaquin and it's amazing, it's great to watch my team mates as i chose harlaquin in man hunt :P it's jsut cool because he's different :P

seafordshadow
02-20-2011, 03:26 PM
call me strange, but i much prefer him than officer as well.

reminds me of joekr or soemthing ... his finishing moves are badass and he doesnt look like a generic normal guy.

other than the courtesan most fav characters seem to cover their faces (doctor, executioner, harlequin)

i also dislike the captain, remidns me of the officer...

Evan52395
02-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Before the game was released I chose to pre-order from BestBuy because, as opposed to what others think, he's cooler.

XxSewerRat28xX
02-20-2011, 09:13 PM
theres actually quite a lot of people who think that the officer is better.... not me of course i hate the officer glad i got the harlequin because

harlequin elite gear > officer elite gear

masterfenix2009
02-20-2011, 09:50 PM
The Harlequin's personality is fun and laughable. He makes it fun. I hope I eventually get my code from gamestop.