PDA

View Full Version : Rome Global Economy & Shop Quest

Ranjan_Kumar
06-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Hi,
I'm kinda confused with the above two.. I'm not getting the concept of these. Please help me understand as what to do with these and what do they offer you in return...

For eg, I saw today that at a blacksmith's shop about shop quest and some items for eg. totem, terracota pot were listed as 0/3, 0/2 etc..

I had the totem item and i thought it is meant to be sold to the shop owner to unlock certain items. I sold them. But in the shop quest menu, it was still showing as totem- 0/3. Why?

Also the shop quest option isn't available at all shops. Why?

Basically, help me understand 'Rome GLobal Economy' and 'Shop Quest' elements.

Thanks.

thornebrook
06-04-2011, 03:42 AM
The Shop Quests are only available at the shops closest to your hideout at Tiber. They're just special items that you can unlock by gathering a certain number of required materials that you can find from chests or from looting specific types of corpses. If you're aiming to complete the shop quests, don't sell the materials you gather -- just let them sit in your inventory, and if you have enough of the required ones, then the item should unlock for you at the appropriate shop. I really hope you haven't sold any Shrunken Heads, as that's the rarest.

The Rome Global Economy is just a general way for you to keep track of shops you have or haven't freed from Borgia influence and your investments. I don't really consult it often myself.

Ranjan_Kumar
06-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks for clarifying this.

They're just special items that you can unlock by gathering a certain number of required materials that you can find from chests or from looting specific types of corpses

What kind of specific corpses?

I really hope you haven't sold any Shrunken Heads, as that's the rarest.

I did sell some items randomly here and there when i wasn't aware of it.. Just hope the Shrunken Heads weren't included.. :P

thornebrook
06-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranjan_Kumar:

What kind of specific corpses?

I did sell some items randomly here and there when i wasn't aware of it.. Just hope the Shrunken Heads weren't included.. :P

From what I can recall, the rival thief gang that Volpe's thieves have trouble with (you get random encounters with them until you finish all the Thief Missions), and the men in brown hoods that prowl around when you start the Da Vinci Disappearance memory. You can also steal them from Borgia messengers (the guys in red capes that run as soon as you spot them) and pickpockets by chasing and tackling them to the ground.

I hope so, too. If I recall correctly, there are only two lootable Shrunken Heads in the game, the only other way to get one is through massive shop investments.

Ranjan_Kumar
06-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Yeah I can recall those guys.. Thanks again.

rednas3636
06-04-2011, 11:25 AM
little question, can someone explain me how shop investments work and whet they are? i completed ACBro but i still have no clue =p

Ranjan_Kumar
06-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by rednas3636:
little question, can someone explain me how shop investments work and whet they are? i completed ACBro but i still have no clue =p

After you select the investment menu, see bottom for a how-to.
You basically invest in a shop and depending on its popularity, people use it and the part of the revenue generated is given to you as a profit which get deposited in bank.

I could be wrong though..