PDA

View Full Version : Free Roaming '?' **spoilers**

H2Os62
11-19-2007, 02:23 PM
I finished the game watched the credits and I'm back in the Animus. Is there a way to free run without loading a previous memory? If I load a previous memory and I exit the Animus will that assassination still be listed as complete?

I just want to kill the Templars and find the flags.

DeadAndBrok3n
11-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I also want to know.

/Bump

HardcoreHeathen
11-19-2007, 05:20 PM
The assassinations will still be saved. Just load the final memory because you'll have all of your stuffs and have at it.

Thickalick
11-19-2007, 08:36 PM
I get what you mean and I'm also wondering about this... Every time you reload a memory you have to sit through all the long talk by the assassin head dude and then travel all the way to a city with hopes of it not freezing. But once you do all that, if you quit you have to do it all over again the next time.

So to anyone, or ubi itself, is there any way to get around that or do I have to play all the way through again and then just stay in the city so it always loads me there, 'cause this is making me want to never play it again... SO Annoying.

sicklilfreak
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
I hate the loading the previous memory, its making me want to just quit playing, I LOVEEEE the game its just the whole loading the memory, sitting through the head assassins speech to free roam is EXTREMELY annoying... this "burden" is quite to heavy for me(and most other players) to bear so pplleeaassee... do something about it!(Not tyring to sound cocky or rude... just its very annoying)