PDA

View Full Version : I got the game becuse i won it at Ubisoft Denmark



sara190108
11-13-2010, 09:39 AM
I have been playing for 24 hours now, and i cant get my hands down. its bigger better and the grafik on PS3 has really goten a facelift.
i also have a code to download the 18 nov on PS3 or Xbox360. so if you really got a good reson i maby give it away. link is to pic so you can see im not laying
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pho...2.299870.24124301662 (http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=501398431662&set=a.501398226662.299870.24124301662)

magesupermaster
11-13-2010, 09:42 AM
A code to what?

And congratulations BTW! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

ultrax21
11-13-2010, 09:51 AM
You are the luckiest man on the Earth...and i almost cried cuz i DIDN'T get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif xD

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ultrax21:
You are the luckiest man on the Earth...and i almost cried cuz i DIDN'T get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif xD
Not sure if it's a guy :/

ultrax21
11-13-2010, 09:56 AM
you didnt go to the link he posted?

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Oh, I failed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Well since he said he won I believe him, no need to confirm it. I rarely click on links, too lazy...

notafanboy
11-13-2010, 10:11 AM
give it to me ! give it to me NAOOW !

Rainie
11-13-2010, 10:35 AM
i can honestly say i hate you right now lol (but only till i get my game), its even the codex version, lucky duck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

notafanboy
11-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by kriticalraine:
i can honestly say i hate you right now lol (but only till i get my game), its even the codex version, lucky duck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
and im going to hate you .... untill i get mine 2-3 days later .

magesupermaster
11-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Let's dispense some hate! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

DarkicoN14
11-13-2010, 10:59 AM
RAGE HATE RAGE HATE RAGE HATE etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

magesupermaster
11-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
RAGE HATE RAGE HATE RAGE HATE etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 11:08 AM
You guys are way too excited about Brotherhood.

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
You guys are way too excited about Brotherhood. Burn the hater! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

realgangsta213
11-13-2010, 12:53 PM
if anything persiatedy95 is a lover of the series. He is very active in the forums and has helped with sig requests and other stuff. I hink he's just trying to say hat the jealousy towards this guy is way over the top. I bet he can merely wait for it as much as anyone in this forum. Aren't i right persia?

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm not a hater. I'm just saying there's no need to be as over-excited as you are, it does not help at all, it'll just make the time last longer.

I undertstand it though, I've also been like that several times, and I know how it feels like.

notafanboy
11-13-2010, 01:42 PM
i was not jealous http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ,
and i did never hate anyone ,that was a joke

DarkicoN14
11-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
i was not jealous http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ,
and i did never hate anyone that was a joke This http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

realgangsta213
11-13-2010, 02:29 PM
How many people do you reckon excluding reviewers have the game now because of early selling stores?

jbahr11
11-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
How many people do you reckon excluding reviewers have the game now because of early selling stores?

I would think a lot of people have the game now because of dumb early selling stores, which in my opinion need to be found and shut down.

OGCFB
11-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Might sound weird but I actually had a dream of winning a game from ubisoft then woke up and thought "damn I don't have the game it was a dream" I hate getting dreams like that so teasing :P

tijn1996
11-14-2010, 09:07 AM
i dont now any reason for you to give it away
and i can't come up with a good one
so i will just tell you that i think it would be awesome

Super_Sausage
11-14-2010, 10:03 AM
What's the download code for?

ultrax21
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
for the game

Super_Sausage
11-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by ultrax21:
for the game
Instead of buying the disk you mean?

ultrax21
11-14-2010, 10:45 AM
yea you just download the game from PSN or XBL...no way the code is to go to the store and they give you game lolz

plug-inalex
11-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Hej! Du er dansk? Hey that's amazing, congrats on the win! In terms of a facelift, how much better are the graphics? And is it better than AC2 in your opinion?