PDA

View Full Version : ladder

mike_j_b
07-10-2007, 04:17 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone woulb be interested in helping to start a ladder for vegas to welcome (hopefully) a final fixed game . we have been running an internal ladder at ahclan for some time now and was thinking of making an external ladder but feedback tells me most other clans arned too happy competing on a clan owned ladder. just fyi i own all needed nukeladder files so if anyone would be interested in helping out mayb a few of us can get together and start one up .. u never know we could even get it endorsed as an official ladder..
anyone have any suggestions or can help out with ideas send me a mail to mike_j_b@ahclan.co.uk

mike(aka alterego1982)

mike_j_b
07-10-2007, 04:17 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone woulb be interested in helping to start a ladder for vegas to welcome (hopefully) a final fixed game . we have been running an internal ladder at ahclan for some time now and was thinking of making an external ladder but feedback tells me most other clans arned too happy competing on a clan owned ladder. just fyi i own all needed nukeladder files so if anyone would be interested in helping out mayb a few of us can get together and start one up .. u never know we could even get it endorsed as an official ladder..
anyone have any suggestions or can help out with ideas send me a mail to mike_j_b@ahclan.co.uk

mike(aka alterego1982)

Trashman_DDS
07-10-2007, 11:23 PM
I would suggest and wait when the patch is released.