PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions about desmond and the ending of ACB. (contain spoilers)

Legionario-Cero
01-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I've read that desmond told lucy that he was born in an assassin hideout called "the farm" and eventually escaped from it and that he told her about his past and childhood, where was all of this? for some reason I missed him telling about his past, was it in ac1? I finished ac1, ac2, and acb but I don't recall desmond ever talking about his past or childhood, can someone tell me where can I find it?

also, in the end of acb, juno tells desmond he must awake the sixth(???) and he must go alone.
I've read many interpretations and they all basically says the same- that desmond is the descendant of adam and he needs to find the descendant of eve and only together they could open the gate to the eden temple, so basically lucy has been stabbed because either she's a templar or because desmond has started to have feelings for her and she's not the descendant of eve and so she's "in his way" to fulfil his purpose.

now I need to understand, where the heck the game says desmond is a descendant of adam and he needs to find the descendant of eve to open the temple gate?
I just don't understand how people have came to these conclusions? juno never mentioned desmond is "adam" she just implied that desmond is hybrid.
also she never mentioned any gate so where the heck people comes up with all these facts from?
also I've thought altair, ezio and desmond are all descendants of both adam and eve, adam and eve had childrens - cain and abel and that the assassins started from adam and eve's childrens, so how come desmond could be only "adam" and needs to find "eve" if he's already a descendant of both adam and eve?

I haven't done subjects 16 clusters yet but I doubt all of these theories comes from there.

could anyone explain to me all of this?
thanks!

ninja_7_7
01-04-2011, 06:08 PM
A theory is called a theory for a reason.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
The farm is mentioned early on in AC1.

The "Adam" thing is because he IS a descendant of Adam, which is demonstrated by Subject 16's "The Truth" puzzles in AC2.

They reveal a memory sequence centered around Adam and Eve - a fragment of a memory 16 had access to - which means Adam is an ancestor of 16 - which by extension means that he's an ancestor of Desmond as well - if they both have Ezio as a mutual ancestor, any ancestry before that point would also be shared.

Also, the way Juno talks about things implies that Eagle Vision is an ability first given to Adam, and passed down his family line, but not to any humans who aren't related to him (which also implies there are humans not directly descended from Adam)

Legionario-Cero
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM
"They reveal a memory sequence centered around Adam and Eve - a fragment of a memory 16 had access to - which means Adam is an ancestor of 16"
why do you assume it meant adam is the ancestor?
the memory was centered around both adam and eve, not just adam. plus I thought the only childrens adam had are from eve... (abel and cain the first templer) so how come adam supposedly had childrens from another woman?
this is totally confusing me right now,
the whole assassin's order started from adam and eve's descendants. that means adam and eve had childrens, and so on and on. so subject 16 and desmond are supposed to be descendants of BOTH adam and eve because they started the whole lineage.
what exactly says adam had another lineage with another woman? the memory subject 16 showed us in ac2 was around both adam and eve, nothing implied subject 16 is specifically related to adam only or eve only.
so I don't get it, how come desmond is only adam's descendant, he is supposed to be eve's too because he comes from their lineage.
-----------------------
also, what exactly juno says that implies that the eagle vision is an ability first given to adam and passed down his family line? (which supposed to be eve's family line as well)

TheSpectator
01-05-2011, 07:51 PM
No one (In the AC universe) ever said adam and eve had descendants together.

Legionario-Cero
01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
but its most likely they had. because cain and abel existed in the ac universe, have you forgotten the glyph? cain most likely have been the first templar.

and as we all know from the bible, cain and abel were adam and eve's childrens. so if adam and eve and cain and able existed in the ac universe its most likely that cain and abel were their childrens. nothing denied it so far.

Avl521
01-05-2011, 09:41 PM
We know the bible is written by templars, and they left information out on purpose.
From the beginning of the games we see that the templars control most institutions in the AC world, everywhere from state, to companies to the church as portrayed by the cross being their symbol and the fact they have infiltrated the church already.
We know templars control history, so what people know is based on what templars want them to know.

In the AC universe, NOTHING says Adam and Eve had children together, the only thing we know is that they were the first to escape the control of TWCB, most likely meaning through that that they were the first "children of two worlds".
We can see in the truth video, that there are more humans, so we can't know for sure if Cain and Abel are sons of both Adam and Eve.

If anything, we know that Alta´r, Ezio and Desmond AND Subject 16, are related or are descendants of Adam. Why Adam and not Eve you say? well, the fact we have to find Eve, is like finding the other half of the puzzle.
If we were descendants of Eve, we would have been told by Subject 16 to find a descendant of Adam, obviously a woman for Desmond to have a Demigod with her. Since we're asked to find Eve, we can safely assume our half of the DNA is that of Adam.

EDIT: Juno only said: "she"
My confusion between who said eve was because I saw Subject 16 right before the whole ending. So I got confused.

Legionario-Cero
01-06-2011, 10:24 PM
where does juno says we need to find eve? she literally said eve?

Avl521
01-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Oh my bad, made a mistake there, I'll edit right away.

ninja_7_7
01-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
We know the bible is written by templars, and they left information out on purpose.
From the beginning of the games we see that the templars control most institutions in the AC world, everywhere from state, to companies to the church as portrayed by the cross being their symbol and the fact they have infiltrated the church already.
We know templars control history, so what people know is based on what templars want them to know.

In the AC universe, NOTHING says Adam and Eve had children together, the only thing we know is that they were the first to escape the control of TWCB, most likely meaning through that that they were the first "children of two worlds".
We can see in the truth video, that there are more humans, so we can't know for sure if Cain and Abel are sons of both Adam and Eve.

If anything, we know that Alta´r, Ezio and Desmond AND Subject 16, are related or are descendants of Adam. Why Adam and not Eve you say? well, the fact we have to find Eve, is like finding the other half of the puzzle.
If we were descendants of Eve, we would have been told by Juno to find a descendant of Adam, obviously a woman for Desmond to have a Demigod with her. Since we're asked to find Eve, we can safely assume our half of the DNA is that of Adam.
Where does it say the bible was written by templars.

Avl521
01-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Where does it say the bible was written by templars.

ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE.

I missed the: "Oh c'mon!" at the beginning and the "http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif *nudge nudge wink wink*" at the end of the bible thing.

TrueDemonzBane
01-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Legionario-Cero:
I've read that desmond told lucy that he was born in an assassin hideout called "the farm" and eventually escaped from it and that he told her about his past and childhood, where was all of this? for some reason I missed him telling about his past, was it in ac1? I finished ac1, ac2, and acb but I don't recall desmond ever talking about his past or childhood, can someone tell me where can I find it?

also, in the end of acb, juno tells desmond he must awake the sixth(???) and he must go alone.
I've read many interpretations and they all basically says the same- that desmond is the descendant of adam and he needs to find the descendant of eve and only together they could open the gate to the eden temple, so basically lucy has been stabbed because either she's a templar or because desmond has started to have feelings for her and she's not the descendant of eve and so she's "in his way" to fulfil his purpose.

now I need to understand, where the heck the game says desmond is a descendant of adam and he needs to find the descendant of eve to open the temple gate?
I just don't understand how people have came to these conclusions? juno never mentioned desmond is "adam" she just implied that desmond is hybrid.
also she never mentioned any gate so where the heck people comes up with all these facts from?
also I've thought altair, ezio and desmond are all descendants of both adam and eve, adam and eve had childrens - cain and abel and that the assassins started from adam and eve's childrens, so how come desmond could be only "adam" and needs to find "eve" if he's already a descendant of both adam and eve?

I haven't done subjects 16 clusters yet but I doubt all of these theories comes from there.

could anyone explain to me all of this?
thanks! ok, first, "awaken the sixth" refers to awaking the sixth sense, that those who came befor did not awaken in humans, but TWCB had a sixth sense, some people have theorised that this is the ability to see all time, not past present and future, simply existence
second, desmond has more genetic similarities with adam than anyone in thousands of years, or possibly it's that his genetic memories can go back directly back to adam, and he must find a woman that shares more genetic similarites with eve than anyone in thousands of years, because only adam and eve, can open the vaults i guess
about desmond telling lucy about the farm, and his past, this happens in scense taking place between sessions in the animus, which you must activate yourself by talking to her every chance you get, you can also steal code pens from lucy and vidic, allowing you to get more background information, including the first knowledge of the satilite launch

these are just my theories to those questions, but the stuff about desmond's talks with lucy are fact, goodluck, and atm, we're all twisting in the wind, so dont think you'll find someone with THE answer yet, unlest you talk to the head writer from ubisoft, unlikely that he/she'd tell you the secrets yet

SKIZTO
01-06-2011, 11:54 PM
the problem with the theory of subject 16 being related to Desmond, Ezio, and Altiar is that Abstergo INC has been tapping known assassins for memories so it could locate the Apple. also indicate subject 16 found a way to to hack into the Animus and plant the info. the other idea is that subject 16 died resulting in subject 16 bleeding into the Animus itself becoming a Ghost in side of the computer. The "Soul" of subject 16 may have been on the back that Lucy made in the first AC and then manifested itself by being able to have a direct line to the data base at Abstergo. Hence allowing them access to classified data...

Oronra1989
01-07-2011, 05:15 AM
I think they've just taken this 'Theory' a mite too far, originally it was a good 'Well it could be' kinda thing. In Brotherhood they've pushed it into 'At but it is!!'.

Historically correct and historically possible ideas are great but that's just too far. I completely lost interest in the plot, my mind went numb at the end, I heard what they were saying but couldn't focus on it it was so boring.

rawrsmitch
01-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Ok, the first male is Adam. We know that. The bible said that the first woman was created from the first male's rib. Maybe Desmond needs to find that rib back to be complete again.

Inorganic9_2
01-07-2011, 05:36 AM
^ not in AC. But the rib theory could be a myth made out of the 'truth' and you could have something there.

rawrsmitch
01-07-2011, 05:55 AM
Yes, thanks for making my point a bit clearer. That was what I meant to say.