PDA

View Full Version : Graw 2 restarting my PC

S7_Viper
07-20-2007, 07:50 AM
I installed the game to try to play, and received crashes and errors for the first night. Last night, I updated my forceware drivers, and my vid card drivers, and I got to play uninterupted for over a hour.

Now, it just restarts my computer over and over, every 20 minutes. I have no heat issues as I have my computer monitored and I watch it closely. Game is fine, fun, and smooth when working, then, boom.

I am reading that one post about dual core, and SLI, I have both. Thank ubi, I hope you guys can fix this before I go back to BF2!

system
Asus M2N32SLI-deluxe
2x EVGA Nvidia 7600GS 512mg cards
2 gig dual channel ocz reaper ddr2 800 ram
AMD 2.8 5400 x2 processor
Diamondlab 7.1 soundcard
500gig barracuda seagate SATA
Nspire 600w modular powersupply dual rail

S7_Viper
07-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Forgive me in advance for bumping my own post like a noob, its just hard for me to believe that noone else is having these kind of issues.

ZA_Corax
07-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Are you sure about the 600W Nspire PSU (I've never seen a 600W Nspire)? Sounds like your PSU is cutting out.

PC Power & Cooling is your best bet in a PSU, recently aquired by OCZ...

S7_Viper
07-20-2007, 06:22 PM
I am 100% sure about it. I have also googled it, cause when I got it, I had not heard of it and had to get it in a pinch. It was 149 bucks, nice bells and whistles, 120mm fan, runs cool as any ive ever had. I monitor my system quite a bit, temp, and voltages. Ive not gotten any warnings, or errors or scripts from any of the programs.

Also, I just played the single player for over 2 hours with no issues. 3 alttabs, fired up ventrilo, xfire, went back in. Came back out again, watched a movie for a few minutes on my desktop, went back in, no issues.

I turned the settings back up to the autodetect levels, and it ran fine.

Ill bet you anything I go in multiplayer later when my team gets on, and it crashes.

UPDATE: I have recreated the crash in SP. However, I did notice is was when I called for hardcore physics. I had just tossed a second grenade at some toons behind a truck. and the second one was going off, and I heard the sound glitch for less then 1 second, and restart. No errors or anything when I got to desktop.

S7_Viper
07-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I went to my GRAW2 folder in program files, and I found this.

Crash in application version: 30292.2673

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: owner_align in type <ScriptMap>

SCRIPT STACK:
data\lib\script_network\identity.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded
Physics : threaded

and,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Jul 18 22:16:56 2007

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:
graw2 (???) : ???
graw2 (???) : ???
??? (???) : ???

Wed Jul 18 23:06:48 2007

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: stance_block in type <UE_ScriptExtension>

Thu Jul 19 01:03:08 2007

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: owner_align in type <ScriptMap>

SCRIPT STACK:
data\lib\script_network\identity.dsf(0)

thing is, I have not had these errors since updating my chipset and video drivers.

Still restarting tho. How can I email ubi tech? The dont seem to have a email that I can find.