PDA

View Full Version : DVD Complete Edition feature gamut

appulluk
04-02-2006, 09:37 AM
So, what has the CE brought along PF, IL-2/FB, AEP etc? I mean, what all features do they now share that they did not share before? For example, I read the nice water in PF is shared. I glimpsed canopies can be opened in PF, are they in IL-2? Maybe y'see what I'm wondering.

Basically what can I expect that wasn't in the original IL-2 or FB, etc?

appulluk
04-02-2006, 09:37 AM
So, what has the CE brought along PF, IL-2/FB, AEP etc? I mean, what all features do they now share that they did not share before? For example, I read the nice water in PF is shared. I glimpsed canopies can be opened in PF, are they in IL-2? Maybe y'see what I'm wondering.

Basically what can I expect that wasn't in the original IL-2 or FB, etc?

heywooood
04-02-2006, 09:46 AM
The DVD is simply a compilation all in one FB/AEP/PF all patched up to 4.04m for merged.

You can install it separately from PF if you want to have that separate....

Otherwise - it is simply a way to install all we have to date, with one disc.

You don't need the DVD to be able to add the three new addons that are coming soon. You can install those over the existing set of c/d's and patches you have OR over the DVD if you have ordered it already.
Most of us that already have all the C/D's and patches will still buy the DVD for both future convenience when it becomes necessary to re-install the game on our new BoB rigs AND to finance and show support to Oleg and 1c for continuing to provide quality combat simulations to a thirsty (if somewhat whiney) contingent.