PDA

View Full Version : HELP with Zero Gunsight

818006c668e36cb7addf765a15b1b047
11-20-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm using the most recent 3.01 patch with the updated Nvidia drivers:

1) I've noticed that the bombsight/gunsight in the Zero rotates out of the way at the start of the Pearl Harbor single player mission. What is the keystroke to get it to rotate back into place? I've tried both Shift-F1 and Ctrl-D with no luck.

2) Also, why is the target reticule (same mission) cut-off and floating around within the Zero's gunner box? I'm sure it should be fixed in place in the center.

Help would be appreciated.

818006c668e36cb7addf765a15b1b047
11-20-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm using the most recent 3.01 patch with the updated Nvidia drivers:

1) I've noticed that the bombsight/gunsight in the Zero rotates out of the way at the start of the Pearl Harbor single player mission. What is the keystroke to get it to rotate back into place? I've tried both Shift-F1 and Ctrl-D with no luck.

2) Also, why is the target reticule (same mission) cut-off and floating around within the Zero's gunner box? I'm sure it should be fixed in place in the center.

Help would be appreciated.

hobnail
11-20-2004, 02:24 PM
The traditional first post.

Welcome to the community and press shift-F1.

JorBR
11-20-2004, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hobnail:
The traditional first post.

Welcome to the community and press shift-F1. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

1) As a secondary iron sight it´s suppose to do so http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

2) I think you are talking about gunsight view, it´s a indicator of "true" direction your plane is going to.

Tully__
11-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Shift-F1 to get the pilot to look "through" the reflector sight (this will centre the reticle).

The post & bead sight is a back in case of failure of the reflector sight. It will automatically move back up if your reflector sight is shot up. You may see it do so without apparent damage, but this is because the cockpit damage model for some of the Zero variants wasn't complete when the game was released. Provided it's now finished, you should see the correct appearance with either the 3.01 patch or the add-on download that will shortly follow.