PDA

View Full Version : Many Heartfelt thankyous, Oleg & Starshoy (An Escape whiner)

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Well, I`ve been flying FB in campaign. Great work on helping people with lower-end systems(and higher end). Great work on aircraft... although the I16 she is so weak now... Sounds are much better, except for the mg sounds off wing. The middle distance vanish bug is gone!

Especially, thanx for the chance to escape, it saves much heartache now as I`ve had two missions were I`ve just landed in enemy territory and have made it back.

My only criticism isthe lack of a confirmation of escape like: "You made it back to friendly lines".

However, it matters not. It`s here and makes offline Campaigns a continuing success.

Again, Many thnx and to Startshoy also. Ignore those who insult you or make hurtful comments. Listen only to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We know you do your best. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire Whiner Member).

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Well, I`ve been flying FB in campaign. Great work on helping people with lower-end systems(and higher end). Great work on aircraft... although the I16 she is so weak now... Sounds are much better, except for the mg sounds off wing. The middle distance vanish bug is gone!

Especially, thanx for the chance to escape, it saves much heartache now as I`ve had two missions were I`ve just landed in enemy territory and have made it back.

My only criticism isthe lack of a confirmation of escape like: "You made it back to friendly lines".

However, it matters not. It`s here and makes offline Campaigns a continuing success.

Again, Many thnx and to Startshoy also. Ignore those who insult you or make hurtful comments. Listen only to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We know you do your best. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:57 AM
well said, haven't found myself in that unfortunate circumstance yet, but it's good to know if I can stretch for the line I may have a chance. Thanks Oleg, Startshoy and SeaFireLIV for the idea. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Bully bump! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 02:52 PM
yep, its all good/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

whineingu /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Yes it's a very nice feature. I still remember one of my old Red Baron campaigns and the first time I found you could escape. I was doing quite well in my latest campaign, when I came down over enemy lines. The debrief showed the standard sepia tinted film clip of a POW camp, and I though my campaign was over. Then a different clip started, with a chap climbing over a wire fence and legging it into the woods! "You escape and make your way back to your unit!" Great. It was a real pleasant surprise the first time that happened.

Kernow
249 IAP