PDA

View Full Version : We of HOMM online

xhuta
06-04-2010, 07:17 AM
This is a Petition for Players to sign, requesting that UbiSoft and TQ Digital/Net Dragon Websoft rework their Contract to allow the English-Written, International Version of Heroes of Might and Magic Online be played in all Countries, without restriction.

We would like to show UbiSoft that we enjoy this Game and would like to be allowed to continue playing when Open Beta begins. We hope that in placing our IGNs (In-Game Names) and Countries here, we can show that this Game is played all over the Globe and would be profitable to Open up to all to play.

================
---------------------
================

I xhuta13/John-Paul, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Jaminah
06-04-2010, 07:27 AM
I Jaminah/Celina, of the United Kingdom, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

gigolo11984
06-04-2010, 07:43 AM
I EvilKing, of Australia,, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Black_Widow9
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
I am going to move this here-
Heroes of Might and Magic V General Discussion (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=1851065692)

jmayfield89
06-04-2010, 03:23 PM
I Jmayfield Of the United States Sign this petition to allow the English version of homm Online to be played Internationally and to REMOVE the ip block for anyone outside of Asia. I will discontinue my purchase/support of ANY UBI GAMES OR PRODUCTS and will return any game made or having any relationship to your company.

FLR1978
06-04-2010, 03:29 PM
FLR from malaysia, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. IP restriction is just going to lower the amount of players.

Leisses
06-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Leisses, of Brasil, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

NareIlfrin
06-05-2010, 01:20 AM
i Nare Ilfirin of Luxemburg, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

QwertyusFirst
06-05-2010, 03:20 AM
I QwertyusFirst of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

capm
06-05-2010, 03:46 AM
I, Capm, of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction

MerlinRU
06-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I, MerlinRU, of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

e6y6a6
06-05-2010, 05:27 AM
I e6y6a6 of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

voldmair
06-05-2010, 05:43 AM
I, voldmair, of Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Scoroner1973
06-05-2010, 05:43 AM
I Valkiry from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

i234
06-05-2010, 05:57 AM
I 1234)))) +1 to post QwertyusFirst, capm, MerlinRU, e6y6a6, voldmair, Scoroner1973 and other 170 members of guild RUSSIA

knightvoid
06-05-2010, 06:30 AM
I Knightvoid of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.
http://homm.hostwq.net/img/catcry.jpg

AnnaDark
06-05-2010, 06:40 AM
I,Shaera, of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

beeerya
06-05-2010, 07:02 AM
I,Berya, of Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

hommrus
06-05-2010, 07:30 AM
I, TheShadow from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

All Russian community (http://www.hommrus.ru/) want to play HOMM online!

Baaleokc
06-05-2010, 07:56 AM
I Baalrokc from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Bram_Stoker
06-05-2010, 08:05 AM
I BramStoker of Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Dzirt85
06-05-2010, 10:13 AM
I, Dzirt85, of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

ZlataSvarga
06-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I ZlataSvarga of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

mik_nikon
06-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I Wise of Russian Federation , would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

P.S. The whole Russia would like to play Ubisoft projects, espetially HoMM and M&M series. It's very popular in Russia and we all want to express affliction concerning the termination of workings out on this themes.

rok-n-roll
06-05-2010, 01:46 PM
I Usotsuki from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

psicc
06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
I, Aiushtha, of the Spain, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

zilagalvis
06-06-2010, 06:50 AM
I untikiller from Lithuania, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Baaleokc
06-06-2010, 09:32 AM
I Sandro34 from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Zaknafein1974
06-06-2010, 11:13 AM
I Zaknafein of the Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

kohansey
06-06-2010, 11:16 AM
I Kohansey of United States of America, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

rasoezdal
06-06-2010, 11:37 AM
+1

Yura_000
06-06-2010, 11:40 AM
I Yura from Ukrain, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

sotvotkong10
06-06-2010, 11:02 PM
im in utah in the united states. i almost cant even belive its being restricted. why even test in english if you cant play it. please lift your ip ban. even if you dont make it in english lift the ban.

yahujik
06-06-2010, 11:54 PM
I Alexaurus of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

xmusashi22x
06-07-2010, 04:55 AM
I xmusashi22x aka David Hodson, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Wizie
06-07-2010, 06:40 AM
I Wizzz, of the Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Mastermogli
06-07-2010, 11:52 AM
I, Cheffchantier, from Luxemburg, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restrictions.

sayashuri
06-07-2010, 07:31 PM
I Kaimelar, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

jmayfield89
06-07-2010, 08:43 PM
lol, I expected to hear something from a person at Ubisoft, but obviously I expected to much from there company. I should of known. Great work ubisoft. You will lose many customers as it appers obvious here and on the Homm.91.com forum as there is 13+ pages of people signing the petition..

IVTwenty
06-07-2010, 09:06 PM
I IVTwenty, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

DutchStyle
06-08-2010, 11:22 AM
I Dutchy/DutchStyle, of the Netherlands, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Note : For any of the ubisoft forum users that don't know what homm is, http://homm.91.com.

Mythraelus
06-09-2010, 11:46 AM
I Mythraelus, of Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Aargon21
06-10-2010, 03:39 PM
I Aargon, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

MikleLE
06-17-2010, 08:37 AM
I MikleLE of Ukraine would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

deadFree
06-19-2010, 10:35 AM
I Freedead of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Necroslav666
06-21-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm Deathess of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Vargenburgen
06-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I, Stephen "Heff" Grecico, of Moldova, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

lunch76
06-22-2010, 02:28 PM
I lunch1976 of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

DartFart
06-23-2010, 01:27 AM
I DartFart, of the Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Matbijlek
06-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I Matbijlek, of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Dref72
06-25-2010, 06:16 AM
I Dref, of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

matbijlek76
06-25-2010, 09:50 AM
I, matbijlek, of Belarus, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction

EditableMesh
06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
I, Katana from Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

izerle
06-30-2010, 02:59 PM
I izerly of Russian Federation would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Stormfierce
07-01-2010, 04:26 PM
I, Stormfierce of Malta, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

sebu1978
07-03-2010, 02:14 AM
i sebu from japan /france would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.[/quote]

Vikupach
07-10-2010, 04:22 PM
I Vikupach of Ukraine Federation would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Ithilgore0666
07-14-2010, 12:55 PM
I Ithilgore, of the Spain, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

sashocDH
07-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I sashoc from USSR would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Neklud
08-08-2010, 02:45 PM
I Neklud of Russian Federation, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

EvergrayU
08-17-2010, 03:21 PM
I EvergrayU of Ukraine, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction. I've played HMM from the 1'st version so I hope I'll be able to do so in the future.

remix182
08-18-2010, 10:45 AM
I Remix from Poland, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

kenshinl
08-19-2010, 10:29 AM
I kenshinl/Gustavo , of the Brazil, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Spekingur
08-27-2010, 10:11 AM
I, Spekingur of Iceland, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction.

AFigienaS
10-27-2010, 11:35 AM
I, AFigienaS of Lithuania, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction.

Halfwit
11-17-2010, 07:25 AM
I, Halfwit of Sweden, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction.

Chosenary
12-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I, Chosenary of Estonia, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction.

squall82
12-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I, Squall of Malaysia, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction as it will greatly increase the player base.

hiho44
04-22-2011, 05:27 AM
I, hiho44, of the United States, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

Please.

guslistiy
05-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Igor, Ukraine...
... would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction...

thx

myythryyn
06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Myythryyn of Canada!

would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.

And I am unanimous in this!

bonusoguz
08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
I, bonusoguz of Turkey, would like to request a review of current Contract in regards to HoMM. I would like to be allowed to play the Internationl version of the game without IP restriction.

Tokusatsu
09-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I Tokusatsu from Brazil, would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction. Please!

DecayWolf
09-13-2011, 02:27 AM
I talk by myself and one of some communities of players of HoMM.for my country and also many friends, we all want take off the ip restriction!!

DecayWolf
09-13-2011, 02:31 AM
We all want the rights of play this game, where is the FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE?

I'm and more THOUSANDS friends want to play and share this game!

Ripnes_2011
10-30-2011, 03:31 AM
IRipnes from Sweden would like to request a review of the current Contract in regards to HoMM Online. I would like to be allowed to play the International version of the Game without IP restriction.Please dont ruin this beautiful game and the amazing comeback of the game that all waited for

Ripnes_2011
03-19-2012, 09:05 AM
Conflux down again ..WHY?