PDA

View Full Version : SPOLIER! Share your experience of the assassination you are the most pleased with

Veldrin77
11-27-2009, 02:15 AM
SPOILER! What assassination were you the most pleased with? SPOILER!

Mine was this:

SPOILER (highlight to read easily)
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">On the mission where you are to kill the monk hiding in the monastery (where you get the smoke bombs before finding Jacobo) I climbed up on the roof. There I spotted a pile of leaves that was close to the exit from the monastery and to my delight I saw that my intended victim passed close by it as he walked around. I jumped down into the pile of leaves and waited for my target to pass by my hiding place. As he passed I left my hiding place, quickly got behind him and stabbed him in the back with the hidden blade. Then, as he slowly went down I just WALKED away without the guards disguised as monks realizing what had happened right under their noses.</span>

thebutcherhead
11-27-2009, 02:36 AM
My fav so far was when you go out to hunt the (highlight) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Pazzi conspirators in San Gimignano. I forgot which one it was but it was where u climb that tower to silence (Jacopo I think)? Anyway it was on the ledge of the cities' highest tower. </span> The first guard I pulled off the ledge before climbing, then I stealth assassinated th rest on corners, grabbing the target last and assassinating with the sword to throat. Nothing special but it looked cool in slow mo esp with the target starting to fall off the end of the ledge right before cutscene.

Altair828
11-27-2009, 02:47 AM
My fav is (highlight) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">the one when you kill marco with the hidden gun I just wish it could have been the way they showed it in the trailers</span>

guipit
11-27-2009, 02:56 AM
I killed silvio with the hidden blade then while dante ran away I shot him with my hidden gun

Azugo
11-27-2009, 03:45 AM
My favourite was probably...
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The one where you have to eliminate the archers ontop of one of the Palace's in Venice and assassinate th guy before he escapes on his gondola. This is how I did it; well, I suppose I did it the lazy way. I eliminated all the archers that were surrounding the rooftops of the Palazzo with my hidden blade. Then, I took out one of the fast guards (that carry daggers), it appeared he was looking over the inside of the Palazzo. So after that, I bolted back up the wall, and dove into the water, swam around to where my target would be escaping to (his gondola), waited there for several minutes behind a group of guards (nobody knew I was there), and then finally, my target comes over to his gondola and I stealth assassinate him! And I didn't get detected. I always try to not get detected on my missions because it feels alot more satisfying for me when I kill without being noticed...</span>

keepth3beat
11-27-2009, 03:50 AM
The assassinations for this game didn't really stick out to me. My favorite part of the game was always spitefully looting the bodies of guards that were a real pain in the a** to kill.

Also, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">punching the pope in the face was great, too.</span>

jimbo11235813
11-27-2009, 04:39 AM
My best and stealthiest kill was <span class="ev_code_WHITE">the guy disguised as a monk. I had killed three 'monks' just outside the building, climbed to the roof, found the target and waited. He then left the building with his bodyguard (in disguise) and was just standing outside with no other witnesses. Brilliant air assassination, killed both and got away without being seen.</span>

Silhouelle
11-27-2009, 08:11 AM
My own; same as above, during the monk part of the Pazzi killings. I entered the place using blend, and waited at a small circle on monks. Target came close enough in the end and, once he turned, I went and poisoned him, then retreated to the circle of monks before moving to the group that walks in and out of the building. Once outside I walked away back to where you pick the mission up (Beside the horses), waited a bit... target then died and it showed the deathbed convo, with me nowhere near him hehe. ^^;

bladencrowd
11-27-2009, 08:15 AM
My favorite kill <span class="ev_code_WHITE">was when you killed the guy in the villa (Pazzi conspirator). I took a Brutes axe and did the counter were you turn and just slam the axe in their body.</span>

jasminam
11-27-2009, 09:29 AM
For the time being, please use the Hints&Tips forum for discussions with possible spoilers, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.
That being said, I'm moving this thread.

NinjaGirl2646
11-29-2009, 02:05 AM
My personal favorite was the very last Assassination at the end where u get to aerial kill the pope (or so i thought) and then I got to chase him and Kill him with my own two hands..
Grabbing him and punching him in the face was pretty enjoyable xD

phreeve
11-29-2009, 12:35 PM
I enjoyed most of them. The one everyone talks about in Venice, shooting the guy on the boat with the hidden gun. I waited until the guards had all jumped off the boat and then I leaped to the boat and killed him. After the cut scene I jumped off the boat and swam off.

BAMB0
11-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm screwing around with different ways to assassinate the targets on my second time around and so my favorite so far was Vieri De Pazzi and Dante

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">For Vieri when you fight him 1v1 at the top of the wall. I killed all his henchmen and took him on in a quick fight. And then realized I didn't have the disarm ability yet lol. So I took my short daggar and combo'd it. So it ended with Ezio kicking Vieri in the stomach and just ramming his dagger full speed onto Vieri's head.

For Dante. When the two of them are running, I was hoping I could double assassinate them as they ran but I was only able to get the first guy. As Dante was on his ship I cleared out all his henchmen and fought him. Lucky for him he had his big *** axe that I disarmed and full swing lodged it in his head.</span>

So far those are the only ones to have stuck out in my head.

BaTTaLioN CHaoS
11-29-2009, 05:05 PM
My Best assasination was Dante and Silvio, got them in a double assasination, it was pretty quick after they ran away.

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 06:45 PM
lol, actually mine was pretty unexpected. My favorite was actually not a true assassination, but it was the second "chase" sequence of an Agile guard in a tomb. I barely made it above him and air assassinated him feet from the archway while he yelled for help from the guards at the post, silencing him within sight of his allies.

Ironically, I still would have killed them all if he had made it, but this was especially satisfying as I screwed up and didn't get the first one in the first tomb http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 01:04 AM
First bit Highlighted:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">So I'm going to kill the monk guy on the really high building near florence. I climb up the tower and I'm hanging from the platform (little do I know there is a hay pile below me)</span>

I stealth assassinate him and he falls back into the hay pile

Then I have a random spaz and fall back into the same hay pile.

No one notices and the it goes to the cut scene.

After that I hop out of the hay and walk off mingling with the crowds.

Neo_Age
12-01-2009, 06:30 AM
I really enjoyed all of them. Each one presented a diffrent situation and ussually ways one could go about executing the goal.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
12-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I normally get really annoyed if I try to do an assassination and it even slightly goes wrong. For example, if a guard sees me and I have to enter combat with him I get angry. And when I do, I just kill everyone as brutally as I can and then I turn the T.V and everything else off (including the PS3, of course and) at the main power switch. I then go and do something else like play on a game not made by Ubisoft.

nitres15
12-13-2009, 02:25 PM
my was with dante and silvio they ran away and stoped behind sum guards and i went on a beam and did a 2x assassination

NuclearFuss
12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Marco Barbarigo. Clean shot and walked out unnoticed.

domokomo
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
double assassinating silvio and dante

the amolang
12-18-2009, 01:59 AM
I haven't finished the game yet, but so far the best one was Vieri (I've only done a few assassinations, I'm taking the game slowly). I fought all his guards on the wall and all of them were dead but one armored guy. I was fighting with this guard and just gave the death blow when Vieri lunged at me, I quickly dodged and as he stumbled by I got him in the back with the hidden blade. (it might have been a counter attack, i don't remember http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) it looked freakin epic. with the blade sticking right through him and all...

Black_Widow9
12-18-2009, 01:18 PM
I hope you guys post your assassination love here-
What Kind of Assassin Are You (w/Prizes!)? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1051013418) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ThermiteJMJ
05-03-2010, 12:00 PM
My fav mission is the one where you have to kill the lieutenant on the boat. Did it like 20 times, got caught every time then gave up for a while. Did the other guys first. Then I hired some thieves to distract the guards on the boat, got on the boat on port side, waited till the guy I needed to kill (who was now fighting on the boat) came close, and nabbed him first time. Pretty cool.

nitres15
05-03-2010, 03:35 PM
my fav was when u climbed up the tower and i threw him of the building and he landed in a haystack i did a leap of faith and he was alive and i just assassinated hm

Silver_Helix
05-06-2010, 10:32 AM
I think the elements of the original game are the best feature. Like the hidden blade and the free running but also the orriginal sword of Altaier and his armor!

Spoiler:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I do like the new additions of the hidden gun and double hidden blades, lots of new weapons and new armors. The new mansion idea is fun to have as well, although it's very easy to gain everything and you end up with not much more to do when you have everything completed. And a load of money you basically end up not spending at all. Also the water and being able to swim is a big enhancement of the game! When you try to escape, just dive in and the NPC's are unable to follow! I do wish you could swim longer underwater though, you only have a few seconds which ends up getting you killed or seen by the enemy</span>

I do however like to see new things to be added that only can make it even better. (Spoiler)
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">- The camera is now pretty annoying at times (specially during missions where you need to do timed runs like in the assassin tombs). Think this may need to be unlocked for those that want it making it a little easier to completed things. - Horses are again a part of the game, but seem to be pretty useless due to the space to use them. There is pretty much no space at all. So more space to use horses may be a good idea... - Only 1 horse wagon is used in the entire game, but not available in free runs nor the space for it. - Rome isn't really used after completing the game, I love to see it to be a place you can do a few more things, even if they dont really give new information or something. Just nice to see more of it besides the wall... - After getting the barracks in the mansion back, you won't really see any soldiers or any other type that 'protects' the people inside the walls. - The bordello is used but you can't use it! May be fun to see Enzio step in and after a little bit step back out, don't really have to see much, just for fun of it. - The repaired buildings in the mansion do not show any additional missions, it may be fun to have some additional missions in this case. - Enzio has originally no facial hair, but after getting stabbed he does. Wouldn't it be fun to change his hair and facial hair at a hairdresser or something similar?</span>

Bugs:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">- I noticed that on some places there are clipping bugs (made 1 screenshot of it). - In Rome there are 2 spots that do seem to cause crashes (see my topic "AC2 Crashes in Rome").</span>

NuclearFuss
05-07-2010, 02:52 PM
My favourite is easily when I managed to poison Borgia and take the staff as a weapon. It was pretty easy, just took a lot of poisoning of the brutes, and then I was granted infinite power! Sort of... a little... okay, nothing happened. But! I did have a The Staff of Eden to use as a blunt object in the now empty hall.

patrickgerry
05-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Easily my favorite is using the double blades during battle and how you cant predict what the final blow would be. Always liked how he does the multiple stabs to the chest.