PDA

View Full Version : Career.

hawat11
06-05-2005, 02:00 AM
I'd like to have your opinion about my next steps. For the moment I'm at my second mission for the first flotilia, I'd like to make it to the end of the war or at least be able to get the XXI. For the moment I have the firts II(A) sub.

I'd like to change my sub, to make some diffent missions, kills. Do you think that I can go for the VII(b) at the first flotilia, or should I wait for a transfer where I'll get a new and better sub for free?

Or should I keep my renown (staying with my II(a) at the same flotilia) if I want to get a XXI, as it's quite expensive if I remember correctly.

fleurenf
06-05-2005, 02:23 AM
you only need 2500 renown to get the VIIB. Worth it i think to get it.

MikeJW
06-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Even if you transfered you'd have to buy another sub. Your sub goes with you when you move.

jcurrens
06-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by MikeJW:
Even if you transfered you'd have to buy another sub. Your sub goes with you when you move.

i never known this, learning something new everyday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Faamecanic
06-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Ya...and also remember the upgrades you buy WILL NOT transfer to a new sub either. THe only upgrade I had transfer from my VIIB to my IXB is the batteries (because the upgrade batts on the VIIB are standard on the IXB).

What DID not transfer was my upgraded engines, Hydrophone, and in a later transfer from a IXb to a IXC/40, was my radar, sonar, upgrade batts, hydro.... basically 8,000 renown or so wasted.

pike1964
06-06-2005, 09:46 AM
I kept the IIA for three patrols. Gave me some extra renown so I could 'buy' an officer and some NCOs after the third when I bought a VIIB.