PDA

View Full Version : Prize Tournament only a few days away!

x__CRASH__x
03-10-2005, 11:45 PM
Presenting the Double Domination 2v2 Tournament on Saturday March 12th at 4pm Pacific Time, U.S. on Hyperlobby It is open to any and all! Winning team will earn a brand new Track IR 3 Pro with Vector Expansion for EACH pilot direct from the good folks at NaturalPoint!

If you are busy that day, then I understand not signing up. But if you already own a Track IR, or you have any other reasons you don't think you should participate, I'd like to give you something to consider:

The more participation we get on this inaugural prize tourney, the better. This will lay the foundation for future tournaments in both web work (done by Ghost Skies staff) participation numbers. If we as a community do well in showing that we welcome such generous sponsorship, I can show other companies what the tournament did for NaturalPoint, and get sponsorship for future tourneys.
If it doesn't do well, there may not be a next time.

So even though you may already have Track IR, or think you may not win, I hope you consider joining regardless. The tournament should be exciting, and a chance to bring the entire community together. If you participate in this first tournament, we could have more. And that is just better for the community as a whole.

Click my sig pic for rules and sign up! Hope to see you all there!

~S~

JG27*CRASH

x__CRASH__x
03-10-2005, 11:45 PM
Presenting the Double Domination 2v2 Tournament on Saturday March 12th at 4pm Pacific Time, U.S. on Hyperlobby It is open to any and all! Winning team will earn a brand new Track IR 3 Pro with Vector Expansion for EACH pilot direct from the good folks at NaturalPoint!

If you are busy that day, then I understand not signing up. But if you already own a Track IR, or you have any other reasons you don't think you should participate, I'd like to give you something to consider:

The more participation we get on this inaugural prize tourney, the better. This will lay the foundation for future tournaments in both web work (done by Ghost Skies staff) participation numbers. If we as a community do well in showing that we welcome such generous sponsorship, I can show other companies what the tournament did for NaturalPoint, and get sponsorship for future tourneys.
If it doesn't do well, there may not be a next time.

So even though you may already have Track IR, or think you may not win, I hope you consider joining regardless. The tournament should be exciting, and a chance to bring the entire community together. If you participate in this first tournament, we could have more. And that is just better for the community as a whole.

Click my sig pic for rules and sign up! Hope to see you all there!

~S~

JG27*CRASH

Bearcat99
03-11-2005, 08:02 AM
If I had been thinking I would have stickied this when I first saw it.

x__CRASH__x
03-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the help Bearcat!

~S~

x__CRASH__x
03-12-2005, 09:35 AM
7 hours to go!