PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got some good custom menu music?

xxcurarexx
10-22-2004, 03:39 PM
What a great game this is...but the menu music does not really do a good job of firing you up for combat does it? I'm looking for something more dramatic and somber than the oom-pa music provided. I also noticed that when I try to replace the menu music with my own choices, the new music loops after about 10 sec...so if anyone could refer me to some preformatted selections that would be greatly appreciated...

xxcurarexx
10-22-2004, 03:39 PM
What a great game this is...but the menu music does not really do a good job of firing you up for combat does it? I'm looking for something more dramatic and somber than the oom-pa music provided. I also noticed that when I try to replace the menu music with my own choices, the new music loops after about 10 sec...so if anyone could refer me to some preformatted selections that would be greatly appreciated...

woofiedog
10-22-2004, 10:55 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gifCheck out either Avhistory or Netwings for their downloads. I pretty sure Netwings has Music downloads for the IL-2 Menu.

jamesdietz
10-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Thanks to Wiley I have several longish tracks from Action Movies of the 1940s mostly Max Steiner & Eric Korngold ( Adventures of Robin Hood , The Sea Hawk, Captain Blood etc) Also tracks from Victory at Sea would seem to be naturals for Pacific Battles!!