PDA

View Full Version : The First Thing......

luigibros_9
07-28-2011, 10:19 AM
After all the cinematics and basic first missions, what will be the first thing you will do when you arrive in Turkey in Revelations?
Mine will have to be to find the nearest cloth shop and dye those robes ASSASSINS WHITE!

GallopRider
07-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Thumbs Up! Where's the thumbs up button when you need it?!

Umm, I'm going to admire the HD graphics, and then go look for a bard/minstrel to punch. I dislike the bards so much, I love them.

Dralight
07-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Find something that looks fun to climb and take in the scenery and density of the city. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

flyingeaglemile
07-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Gotta agree, that was the first thing I did in Brotherhood was dye the clothes, though I like the colour of Ezio`s robes here a lot so I might not.

sfin1994
07-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Kill something...

ProletariatPleb
07-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Climb onto some structure look @ the city look around and smile, then try combat.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
It's not Turkey. It's the Ottoman Empire.
As for what I'll do. I'll probably just do any side mission that's available at the time.

rileypoole1234
07-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Do the next mission. And the next one, and next one ,and next one, and then i'll probably goof around for a bit.

Turkiye96
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
First thing i'll do i run up to the tallest building i can see, climb it as fast as i can. and then just get lost in the view of that magnificent city, Istanbul! :P

InfectedNation
07-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Find the best view of the city..
Then explore and get a feel for each district - observing the Byzantine/Ottoman conflicts in the atmosphere
Look for possible sources of investigation
Scout out Imperial District, use eagle sense to learn patrols, vantage points and weaks spots.

And finally - find a way to unequip as much armour and weaponry as possible http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Become immersed in the story line... My God, I can't wait to see what happened to Desmond.

AdmiralPerry
07-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do first when I get to Constantinople (probably climb something), but I do know what I'm going to do with Altair the first chance I get. I plan on finding the nearest body of water and jumping into it.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Find out how to recruit an assassin, get enough of them and go on a mission that requires like five of them!

Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Become immersed in the story line... My God, I can't wait to see what happened to Desmond.

After you and most of us have recovered from the game coma, then what are you going to do? LOL. Screw it, I'm gonna play this game like twice.

kriegerdesgottes
07-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by sfin1994:
Kill something...

This and then dye my clothes assassin white. I might actually dye them during the game depending on how I feel at the time.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
people he's a master now. White is for rookies.

blazefp
07-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Definitively synchronizing the whole city and walking around it for a little while.

As for Alta´r, it depends where we'll see him first

One thing I got for sure: I won't kill anyone unless I'm absolutely forced to it

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
Find out how to recruit an assassin, get enough of them and go on a mission that requires like five of them!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

After you and most of us have recovered from the game coma, then what are you going to do? LOL. Screw it, I'm gonna play this game like twice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll probably comb through it a second time as well, just for fun.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

After you and most of us have recovered from the game coma, then what are you going to do? LOL. Screw it, I'm gonna play this game like twice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll probably comb through it a second time as well, just for fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, me too. Also to check if I missed anything.

kriegerdesgottes
07-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:

The hell it is. White/Red= innocence and blood. It's part of being an assassin. Blue/brown=.....aqua man? I hope we can remove the fur too but I doubt it. I also plan on keeping the cape if it'll let me.

Assassin_M
07-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I`ll press start and go get a Soda.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The hell it is. White/Red= innocence and blood. It's part of being an assassin. Blue/brown=.....aqua man? I hope we can remove the fur too but I doubt it. I also plan on keeping the cape if it'll let me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always liked my robes black, like my coffee,... or the taste of death in the morning.

kriegerdesgottes
07-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Black looks awesome too in both games.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 04:35 PM
that.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 04:52 PM

I always wished I could dye just a part of my outfit. That way I can put a touch of black on the tail the way that the crimson dye job does.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 05:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I always wished I could dye just a part of my outfit. That way I can put a touch of black on the tail the way that the crimson dye job does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would like that too. I think it would be much cooler if we had more freedom when it comes to customizing our outfits.

breedlove94
07-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Come on this is easy: Climb the Hagia Sophia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The first thing i did in ACB was climb the Pantheon

kriegerdesgottes
07-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by breedlove94:
Come on this is easy: Climb the Hagia Sophia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The first thing i did in ACB was climb the Pantheon

good point actually, but for me it was definitely the Colosseum.

Animuses
07-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by luigibros_9:
After all the cinematics and basic first missions, what will be the first thing you will do when you arrive in Turkey in Revelations?
Mine will have to be to find the nearest cloth shop and dye those robes ASSASSINS WHITE!

I'll probably play the game for idk how long and forget that I have a life to live. Oh and, I'll probably go to the tailor and see that the robes can't be died Assassin White... and I'll laugh.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 09:16 PM
I forgot to put this, but if I go through all this stuff and there is another suite of impenetrable armor, I will bang my head against the wall like I did in ACB for the exact same reason.

Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luigibros_9:

I'll probably play the game for idk how long and forget that I have a life to live. Oh and, I'll probably go to the tailor and see that the robes can't be died Assassin White... and I'll laugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I hear you're laughing while I'm crying over this, then I'm so coming to get you, jk...empty threats hurt, right? lol

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:46 AM
I forgot to put this, but if I go through all this stuff and there is another suite of impenetrable armor, I will bang my head against the wall like I did in ACB for the exact same reason.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by luigibros_9:

I'll probably play the game for idk how long and forget that I have a life to live. Oh and, I'll probably go to the tailor and see that the robes can't be died Assassin White... and I'll laugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I hear you're laughing while I'm crying over this, then I'm so coming to get you, jk...empty threats hurt, right? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, 2 armors is sorta possible, but 3? no way. That would just be lame.

k20ml
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
I will press the high profile button then the directional button plus the feet button and then go look at where Ezio is going.

nickfern19
07-29-2011, 09:35 PM
The first thing I'm going to do when I start the game is get all the way up to the point where you go to Masyaf, turn on Iron by Woodkid and try to reenact the trailer :P

Chamboozer
07-30-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm heading straight for the Ayasofya, then to the markets to wander around.

Ruscris2
07-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Side-missions.And when tresure maps are avaiable, flag and chest hunt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

masterfenix2009
07-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Me? I will probably get the most viewpoints that I can get. I will do all the side things too.

thedeadman_47
07-30-2011, 07:30 AM
i would do every side-thing available it that point of the game then enjoy the city for a while then start the story

luigibros_9
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
As for what I'll do. I'll probably just do any side mission that's available at the time.

Are you aware the Ottoman Empire isn't a place? The game is based in Istanbul, which is Turkey, during the Ottoman Empire. So, it is Turkey. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
07-31-2011, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Are you aware the Ottoman Empire isn't a place? The game is based in Istanbul, which is Turkey, during the Ottoman Empire. So, it is Turkey. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Ottoman Empire was a place at the time. Turkey didn't exist back then, so you couldn't be in Turkey back then. Bach then, those lands were part of the Ottoman Empire, so if you were in those lands, you were in the Ottoman Empire, not Turkey.

Blind2Society
07-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Find the nearest view point, then the next and so on until I hit one of those stupid animus walls.

Chamboozer
08-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Are you aware the Ottoman Empire isn't a place? The game is based in Istanbul, which is Turkey, during the Ottoman Empire. So, it is Turkey. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Turkey' is a country, not a geographic region. Thus, Ezio would be in the Ottoman Empire. The geographic region Istanbul is part of is called Thrace (or Rumelia, as the Ottomans themselves would have called it).

LightRey
08-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Chamboozer:

'Turkey' is a country, not a geographic region. Thus, Ezio would be in the Ottoman Empire. The geographic region Istanbul is part of is called Thrace (or Rumelia, as the Ottomans themselves would have called it). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly.

Turkiye96
08-01-2011, 05:33 AM
YAY history! :P
does it really matter whats the name?
technically Ezio was in the ottoman empire (he was inside the land that they owned that time) and at that time there was no such thing as Turkey so ofcourse the statement ''Ezio is in Turkey'' would not have made sense. however in this current era, there is a turkey and so it does make sense... but if you wanted to be accurate you could just say, Ezio was in Istanbul under the Ottomans rule which is in Current day Turkey

LightRey
08-01-2011, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
technically Ezio was in the ottoman empire (he was inside the land that they owned that time) and at that time there was no such thing as Turkey so ofcourse the statement ''Ezio is in Turkey'' would not have made sense. however in this current era, there is a turkey and so it does make sense... but if you wanted to be accurate you could just say, Ezio was in Istanbul under the Ottomans rule which is in Current day Turkey
But I'm a know-it-all. D:
I need my daily, no, hourly dose of telling-people-they're-wrong-about-little-details medicine.

MacDaddyMcC
08-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Im gonna climb all the waypoints, thats usually all I do for the first 30 minutes, gives me a great idea on how the city is structered. Then I will move on to the extra side quests, possible pick pocket my way to buying some buildings then start the main quest.

luigibros_9
08-01-2011, 12:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
I need my daily, no, hourly dose of telling-people-they're-wrong-about-little-details medicine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If somebody asked you randomly 'where is Assasin's Creed Revelations based?' and you answered 'The Ottoman Empire', they'd be confused where abouts precisely that is. If you answered 'Istanbul, Turkey' they would understand completely where you meant. Unless they'd spent hours researching what the Ottoman Empire is/was they wouldn't have a clue. That's what I meant, sorry if I misunderstood that you were speaking as if you were actually in that era, but nowadays most people would only be aware of the area as Turkey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif so you're not really telling me i'm wrong about little details, as you've interpreted it differently to me. neither of us are wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
08-01-2011, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:
I need my daily, no, hourly dose of telling-people-they're-wrong-about-little-details medicine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If somebody asked you randomly 'where is Assasin's Creed Revelations based?' and you answered 'The Ottoman Empire', they'd be confused where abouts precisely that is. If you answered 'Istanbul, Turkey' they would understand completely where you meant. Unless they'd spent hours researching what the Ottoman Empire is/was they wouldn't have a clue. That's what I meant, sorry if I misunderstood that you were speaking as if you were actually in that era, but nowadays most people would only be aware of the area as Turkey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif so you're not really telling me i'm wrong about little details, as you've interpreted it differently to me. neither of us are wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. I was just mainly motivated by my know-it-all nature.

luigibros_9
08-01-2011, 02:52 PM

If somebody asked you randomly 'where is Assasin's Creed Revelations based?' and you answered 'The Ottoman Empire', they'd be confused where abouts precisely that is. If you answered 'Istanbul, Turkey' they would understand completely where you meant. Unless they'd spent hours researching what the Ottoman Empire is/was they wouldn't have a clue. That's what I meant, sorry if I misunderstood that you were speaking as if you were actually in that era, but nowadays most people would only be aware of the area as Turkey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif so you're not really telling me i'm wrong about little details, as you've interpreted it differently to me. neither of us are wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. I was just mainly motivated by my know-it-all nature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snap!