PDA

View Full Version : A "Have you heard this?" Question for you all

Godly1
02-18-2006, 01:41 AM
I recently went to a friends house for a small get together and happened to notice the TV was on. I caught a show that was on either The History Channel or the Military Channel that was discussing some similarities of the Tuetonic Knights and the German Military of WW2. I caught it in the middle of the show and missed alot of it. That was the first I had heard of it. Anyone know where I can learn more on this subject?

Godly1
02-18-2006, 01:41 AM
I recently went to a friends house for a small get together and happened to notice the TV was on. I caught a show that was on either The History Channel or the Military Channel that was discussing some similarities of the Tuetonic Knights and the German Military of WW2. I caught it in the middle of the show and missed alot of it. That was the first I had heard of it. Anyone know where I can learn more on this subject?

SnailRunner
02-18-2006, 03:05 AM
Google around the subject "SS knights" and "SS idiolegy"

This "Knighthood" was a mix of Roman show of, Knights of the round table and the Nordic mytholigy

Godly1
02-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Thanks SnailRunner! I have found quite a few sites with good information on them. Much appreciated.