PDA

View Full Version : acb counter kills

assassin777938
10-11-2010, 02:48 PM
what i am wonderin is r u goin to be able to stab a guy then shoot another while your sword is still in him or are u goin to stab him pull your sword out lock onto a guy then shoot the enemy while everybody could be choppin u up i mean will it all be fluid or will it be sluggish and a waste of time and health to use a hidden gun or throwing knife and also same with the dagger and throwing knife are u going to stab a guy then lock on and throw a knife or while u stab a guy r u goin to chunk a throwing knife into another guy's throat and continue fighting so really will it all be fluid cause in all the videos i have seen i have not seen a kill that where u stab a guy then just shoot another one while u still have ur sword in him all i have seen is where u stab a guy then lock on to another and fire which is a waste cause the enemy could just slash u up and if they dont make it fluid then it will just be a waste to take the time to aim
main question will the attack system be fluid

JAHman28
10-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I... don't understand...

Here, have some of these: ........

assassin777938
10-11-2010, 03:01 PM
like say u r n a fight in assassins creed brotherhood and u r usin the new attack system they made and u r using a dagger and throwing knife and u press to attack and shove ur dagger n a enemys throat and u see a guy coming at u while u have ur dagger in him will u press attack and pull out a throwing knife and throw it in him while he is running at u or will u have to wait pull ur dagger out press LT to lock on then press X to throw one at him while he is hittin u so really can u really use two weapons at the same time or will u have to take the time to lock on and then press X to throw a knife or will it be like u shove a dagger in him then just press X and BAM while u still r stabbing him u throw a knife into a guy charging at u

magesupermaster
10-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Please stop using single letters as shortcuts?!

Fow now, we don't know the different combinations..

notafanboy
10-11-2010, 03:08 PM
what hes trying to say is how are you supposed to use throwing knives,gun and the sword at the sametime ?

assassin777938
10-11-2010, 03:09 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Brotherhood]
go 2 here and scroll down to the pictures and the 4th row far right click on that picture and is that real or just a picture somebody drew this is what i mean will it be smooth like this and also 2nd row 2nd to last on the right will it be like that