PDA

View Full Version : Up is Down and Down is Up!!!!

comrade_Ivan
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
While surfacing in the Type VIIC Boat and in the interior of the control room I noiticed something odd. The front of the U-Boat is at the Helms Station (Where the engineer is standing). But when the boat surfaces the front interior of the boat tilts downward, the wrong direction.The exterior view works fine, but inside U-Boat Control room it is rising the wrong way! Anyone else notice this???

comrade_Ivan
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
While surfacing in the Type VIIC Boat and in the interior of the control room I noiticed something odd. The front of the U-Boat is at the Helms Station (Where the engineer is standing). But when the boat surfaces the front interior of the boat tilts downward, the wrong direction.The exterior view works fine, but inside U-Boat Control room it is rising the wrong way! Anyone else notice this???

Capedory28
04-04-2005, 09:28 PM
I did notice to. What I see is, say you are surfacing the boat, and it will take some time. In the control room, if you look forward, it looks like the boat is tilted to one side. Look to the right, and it looks like it is diving. Look to the left, it looks like it is surfacing. If you look toward the stern, it looks like it is tilted to the side, like looking forward but the opposite tilt. This must be a camera bug they haven't worked out. It is kinda odd to look at, but nothing much can be done.

Lovo_Kasistan
04-04-2005, 09:28 PM
It's a known bug. Pray for the next patch to fix this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif