PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated server help please

Moi_Moison
04-17-2008, 03:36 AM
Hi all, I've been searching all over for 2 things and I am just getting more confused by the minute.
Any1 able to help me with the following, I can't find a shall we call it a comprehensive list anywhere of script commands available to use with il2dedicated server, if anyone knows where to find it please let me know.

Second another approach to set up a dedi server would ofcourse be, from what I understand, to get my hands on the software from Gennadich (called il2server commander or something ?) but their site is down, so if any of you know where to get it please let me know as well.

Thx in advance all help highly appreciated.

Cheers
Moi

Moi_Moison
04-17-2008, 03:36 AM
Hi all, I've been searching all over for 2 things and I am just getting more confused by the minute.
Any1 able to help me with the following, I can't find a shall we call it a comprehensive list anywhere of script commands available to use with il2dedicated server, if anyone knows where to find it please let me know.

Second another approach to set up a dedi server would ofcourse be, from what I understand, to get my hands on the software from Gennadich (called il2server commander or something ?) but their site is down, so if any of you know where to get it please let me know as well.

Thx in advance all help highly appreciated.

Cheers
Moi

KG26_Alpha
04-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Hi

Since its no longer avaliable from Gennadich.

Visit our forums technical section to download it and the stats if needed.

http://ikg26.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=pfgen

Have fun