PDA

View Full Version : Templar Grade - keep track ourselves

Gynn Baderact
04-25-2011, 11:44 AM
I, like many of you have been frustrated with our rankings not being represented this last month. I wanted to see if there was sufficient interest in a player run ranking for the next few weeks till they fix their server issues. If enough players are interested I will start keeping track of players scores from week to week. If they can provide a screen shot of their Templar Grade Scores before weeks end, I will calculate them and manually update the scores, that way people can at least see what each other have been doing.

If you're interested let me know.

persiateddy95
04-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I guess the only option is to start doing it manually, lol.

Murcuseo
04-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I do it manually every morning, just to start the day off right. And by right I mean handed, not unless I feel saucy and go for the old switcha'roo... anyway.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Sorry, couldn't help myself...</span>

Back on topic, I could easily photoshop some ridiculous scores and post that up. Best just to wait until they fix it.

Mr_Shade
04-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Back on topic, I could easily photoshop some ridiculous scores and post that up. Best just to wait until they fix it. Do meeeee!

And I saw that...

AntiChrist7
04-25-2011, 12:58 PM
funny enough,i took a screenshot in week 2, cause i had a feeling it would fail again. but indeed then again i thought: it proves nothing, and unless they throw away their computers, they got databases where the scores are in although i doubt they will use them to fix it, they'll just leave it blank untill its fixed)

persiateddy95
04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Back on topic, I could easily photoshop some ridiculous scores and post that up.
If you feel good about that...

Murcuseo
04-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:

If you feel good about that...

That's exactly my point. There's always some idiot out there ready to abuse things like this... that's why it's a bad idea. lol

Gynn Baderact
04-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Fair enough

CrazyShrapnel
04-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately this wouldn't work for me. My scores in the last few weeks have been so incredibly high that my scoreboard is unable to display them properly. I can't remember any of my scores exactly, though I do know they consist of 12 digits (ie. 100,000,000,000). Except for co-op though, best I've got on that is a 9 digit score. Can never find any matches! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

persiateddy95
04-25-2011, 01:31 PM
I see no one wants to this seriously. -_-

I guess I'll make it on my own...