PDA

View Full Version : Cheats unlocking during gameplay

Carl_StokieUK
05-06-2011, 05:01 AM
I knew there was something else... and so the second post! At various parts of ACB (on PS3 btw) you are told on screen 'such and such cheat has been unlocked'. Great I thought... how do you redeem the cheats to have them work in the game if at all?? I also found it useful to shoot at some of the gunpowder kegs/structures whilst doing the 'Tank challenge'.. saves getting caught in the blast of them, stop just before the white synch marker and aim into the compound at the kegs or structures ( for those having problems taking damage (posted in here) then keep on the move just try to stay out of the other tanks red line. Didn't go through the game first time at 100% sync but replayed parts to bring myself up to full sync.

One of the better games I have played for a nearly old timer!

AntiChrist7
05-06-2011, 08:01 AM
glad to hear you enjoy it, i myself do too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

about the cheats: you get them for finishing a sequence 100%. where you activate them i don't know (never used them before), but i know you can only use them when replaying a mission

DarthDeva
05-06-2011, 12:48 PM
The cheats can be activated only during replay in the options(there will be a cheats menu)

TerriTSpencer
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
perfect...Thanks a bunch!

Assassin098996
05-27-2011, 02:18 PM
exept for the cheat u get on sequnce 8 u get the desmond skin for ezio

oliacr
03-23-2012, 09:51 PM
You can replay memories where you can use your cheats! - During cheats enabled - you cannot save the game .

thorat1
03-28-2012, 11:26 PM
[removed for spam]