PDA

View Full Version : Al-Mualim & Sacred Geometry ( SPOILERS )

YHHTQ
11-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey there everyone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I was just playing AC all over again and it came to my mind what Al-Mualim says to Alta´r in one of the final sequences, where he claims that the PoE he held was the reason for Eve and Adam to be cast out, the Trojan War culprint and so forth. My question is...

Was he aware at the time that there were MORE apples? I find myself always refering to it as Apple of Eden, when there were at least 5(!) or 6(!!!) in the beginning.

Another thing I'd like to talk about is the EXACT geometry of Altair's Great Library. Do you believe it is possible that Alta´r retrived the plans of HIS Library from the apple, in order to facilitate(?!) the communication between Tinia and Desmond, while having Ezio as the conduit? It probably sounds far-fetched but the way the PoE envelops the whole vault implies such, at least to me.

Either way, in the end, I probably have too much free time on my hands. If you read this through, thank you very much and if you also have both the time and patience, share your thoughts about tit. Thank you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EmperorxZurg
11-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Considering Alta´r had been poring into the library over his 20 years exile, the conception, at the very least, would be borne of the apple. After studying something that long, plus the many more years when he became grand master, I would definitely be subconsciously influenced by it. So even if it weren't on purpose, he probably made it that way, subconsciously, in order to create the communication. Alta´r did mention that a secret had to be passed on, as well, though. Which could hint that he knew everything that would transpire within the Vault. I wouldn't think the geometry of the room would have to do with it, though, because of the spider webs and degradation over time that would ruin the perfect alignment needed. I would think that, either subconsciously or not, Alta´r knew that a communication spanning time would occur there that did NOT involve his maysaf keys. But, it did not have to do with the geometry of the room; merely the Apple's presence of power over time and Ezio's genetic key tot rigger the event.