PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please respond...

HardF
03-25-2009, 02:04 PM
I got my copy of this highly anticipated game, but I'm a bit disappointed that there has been no reaction and/or respond to the Co-op/Multiplayer connectivity from Ubisoft thus far. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are working on these issues, but no statement / update from their part is just unacceptable.
my2cents

Makasuro
03-25-2009, 02:21 PM
They wont respond.

This forum is run by a third-party group that isn't much help themselves.

The funny thing is that the developers don't even look at the forums, why go through a third party? Why not just cut out the middle-man and come discuss the situation with us directly.

Very immature way to handle things but I guess it's how they do things now.

They should take notes from companies like Ironclad games, the guys who developed Sins of a a Solar Empire... The devs communicate directly to the players about bugs, issues, balance, gameplay, anything... And because of that the game is nearly perfect now.

What a shame this is a rushed title for a now too big corporate Ubisoft that has lost touch of it's original gamer base.

Oh well... Seems like a lost cause to me my friend. It will take a lot from them to get me to think positive about them as a game developer from now on.

Makasuro
03-27-2009, 01:14 AM
They finally responded and are working on a patch.