PDA

View Full Version : Oleg should be proud of this community

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks to all for voting the 1% question.

In a short overview I found out that about 80 to 90% of the voters refused to change the flightmodel polices and a lot of users get better arguments than I found to keep this distribution.

But I cant find an answer why are there so a lot of complains about the FM????

Snoopy

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks to all for voting the 1% question.

In a short overview I found out that about 80 to 90% of the voters refused to change the flightmodel polices and a lot of users get better arguments than I found to keep this distribution.

But I cant find an answer why are there so a lot of complains about the FM????

Snoopy

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 09:38 PM
The complainers are probably sitting at their desks all day, pretending they know it better.

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye
shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be
measured to you again.

http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif (http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/index.php)

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 09:39 PM
I think it's just little nit picky things or more on the lines of wishfull thinking. Some people want a Spitfire others want the BF-109 to be perfect. Others want a WWI add-on lol.
The only real nitpick I have is why not add cockpits to the already in game aircraft, and make them flyable?
To my understanding though some of their FM's are rough and only suited to computers flying them.

I mean I'd be willing to model some cockpit's for some of the already in game aircraft. I just don't know if they would be of the alread in game standard. Of course close is all I would want really. I mean accurate is cool, but I'd rather have a little bit off add-on cockpit and be able to fly an airplane. Than not being able to fly it all together as long as the flight model is sound.