PDA

View Full Version : Let me know.

Gintattaey
11-15-2011, 02:56 PM
I think it would be nice to meet the makers of the Assassin's Creed series and tell them any different ideas for games or a lest contact them so maybe I could share what I know about the Assassin Order and even help them with Assassin's Creed because I play this game series a lot and I think I could help.Any information would be appreciated!

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Gintattaey:
I think it would be nice to meet the makers of the Assassin's Creed series and tell them any different ideas for games or a lest contact them so maybe I could share what I know about the Assassin Order and even help them with Assassin's Creed because I play this game series a lot and I think I could help.Any information would be appreciated!

I wish that too.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But they are pretty far from our reaches... unless you study something that can get to them.

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
You could always post here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
There are many others who are sharing their ideas about the series. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Gintattaey
11-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah thanks for the posts!

iN3krO
11-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
You could always post here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
There are many others who are sharing their ideas about the series. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

so we do our work for ubisoft and ubisoft ignores us? Wonderfull! as always, combat is still broken as said i another topic ;D

Gintattaey
11-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah i didn't think the combat was fast enough

Animuses
11-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
so we do our work for ubisoft and ubisoft ignores us? Wonderfull! as always, combat is still broken as said i another topic ;D
The combat was great in Revelations, especially with the addition of the Janissaries. The only thing that was off about the combat was the extra long longsword animations.

The MAJORITY liked Brotherhood's combat. Most just thought it was too easy and there was no variety in archetypes.

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
The combat was great in Revelations, especially with the addition of the Janissaries. The only thing that was off about the combat was the extra long longsword animations.

The MAJORITY liked Brotherhood's combat. Most just thought it was too easy and there was no variety in archetypes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed. They don't listen to you Daniel, but to the majority.

CRUDFACE
11-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Animuses: lmao! Those sword animations were so long and flashy (sounds like I just described a sword). The one where he thrusts the sword through him and the enemy tried to hold onto it as he falls off just looks stupid.

Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

The MAJORITY liked Brotherhood's combat. Most just thought it was too easy and there was no variety in archetypes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed. They don't listen to you Daniel, but to the majority. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually no, THEY don't! Only one enemy was improved. The brute character in enemies was actually downgraded from brotherhood.

And if they listened THAT much, then we would have seen some system changes as well. And you know what? It's not just about the majority sometimes. It's about the same complaint popping up that they don't seem to fix.

kriegerdesgottes
11-18-2011, 11:01 PM
I agree with Animuses and rey as usual. I think the combat is fine and even more difficult especially with the Janissaries. I'm so glad they didn't forget to put them in this time like they did in Brotherhood with the papal guards. The Janissaries are everywhere and can be challenging to beat. Or if you're like me you can just kill them all instantly with a bomb or hidden blades when they aren't looking. Then again, I've never had any real problem with the combat in any AC game. I've always enjoyed it.

CRUDFACE
11-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I agree with Animuses and rey as usual. I think the combat is fine and even more difficult especially with the Janissaries. I'm so glad they didn't forget to put them in this time like they did in Brotherhood with the papal guards. The Janissaries are everywhere and can be challenging to beat. Or if you're like me you can just kill them all instantly with a bomb or hidden blades when they aren't looking. Then again, I've never had any real problem with the combat in any AC game. I've always enjoyed it.

I'm happy they're everywhere though. In ACB it was like what...four or eight? But they're everywhere here!

SleezeRocker
11-18-2011, 11:06 PM
If one is lucky, you may get to speak with the AC team through that epic giveaway at gamestop and make "you" as a charcater in AC3 lol

LightRey
11-19-2011, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
Animuses: lmao! Those sword animations were so long and flashy (sounds like I just described a sword). The one where he thrusts the sword through him and the enemy tried to hold onto it as he falls off just looks stupid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:

Indeed. They don't listen to you Daniel, but to the majority. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually no, THEY don't! Only one enemy was improved. The brute character in enemies was actually downgraded from brotherhood.

And if they listened THAT much, then we would have seen some system changes as well. And you know what? It's not just about the majority sometimes. It's about the same complaint popping up that they don't seem to fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actual data or it didn't happen.

Gintattaey
11-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah but i still think that they really don't look at this site! Maybe,they do but if they did you think that they would try to fix some of the problems.

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Generally speaking most developers dont get too involved with apsects beyond what is required to do thier job, in fact most developers ive spoken to say they dont like knowing what people think about there software, but understand feedback is part of the job itself...

At the end of the day this is work, they do what is required go home and see the kids, and the ones ive spoken to say they dont much feel like playing games after working on em all day...

I know moderators for [a company i moderated for] occasionally got invites to meet developers in person as long as the moderators were willing to travel in order to do so. But it wasnt very often and the invite was only given to the forum moderators and in no way extended to forum user...

you could always try applying for a job and you might get lucky and recieve a tour of the building and a chat with at least a few of them.

dont email ubi for a chat forum moderator position in order to win a ticket to meet the assasins team as ive not said ubi treat they forum staff in the same manner http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LightRey
11-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Gintattaey:
Yeah but i still think that they really don't look at this site! Maybe,they do but if they did you think that they would try to fix some of the problems.
Actually, they do. They've said so and referenced it on many occasions during interviews.

masterfenix2009
11-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gintattaey:
Actually, they do. They've said so and referenced it on many occasions during interviews. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes exactly. Some people(not talking about you Gintattaey) don't realize that fixing things could be harder than it looks. I'm already convinced, since brotherhood, that they are waiting for AC3 to make the major improvements. So, its more special.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Well on this forum they have 3 or 4 new questions for feedback by December 13th that they're looking for.
I don't know why they'd ask for input if they don't bother looking here.

>> Yes exactly. Some people(not talking about you Gintattaey) don't realize that fixing things could be harder than it looks. I'm already convinced, since brotherhood, that they are waiting for AC3 to make the major improvements. So, its more special.<<

Very possible. With new characters it would all seem really brand new - may not have wanted to change all that out in the end of a Trilogy series w/ Ezio & what we've gotten accustomed to w/ his style & era.