PDA

View Full Version : Coronation Hall-Help

InfectedxKael
01-16-2009, 06:33 AM
After the Concubine sends that little black bug thing after me i got to the top where those blue thingies are.Y'know where Elika heals fertile land,I keep hitting the 'Y' button but all that happens is she shows me where i'm supposed to go which is right where the blue thing is.

can anyone help?

Mystica_567
01-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Have you already defeated the concubine?

InfectedxKael
01-17-2009, 11:23 AM
No,She said i was trapped.Then she sent this black flying bug that looks like a dragon fly and after i climbed to the top where the blue streak was i stood there pressed Y and Elika just showed me where i was supposed to go which was where i'm standing.

Mystica_567
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
spoiler

Did you already go through the doors? Sliding downward toward a lower level.Where the concubine says "now that your down there your not comming up"?If so did you complete the platforming session to once again reach the fertile ground where you defeat the concubine?

If the concubine doesn't appear or after you deffeat her Elika doesn't want to heal the fertile ground,then it sounds like a bug.Only solution I can give is to reload a previously saved game before the coronation hall and try again,sadly.