PDA

View Full Version : wish I hadn't completed the game! Things that were so good the game sucks now! *splr*

Cnine
11-25-2009, 06:34 AM
*SPOILERZZZ*

Here's a couple of things I Loved so much about this game... that were then taken away! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Flying machine! - I want to be able to do this any time as a sort of fast travel things that you control

The masks! - should be a piece of armor (with no attributes)

The carnival cloak! This was just plain awesome!

The ability to go back to the awesome room at the end with all the lights would also be a nice feature (Actually I havn't tried going back there since completion so forgive me if this actually is possible!)

Anything you think i've missed??? or say if you disagree!

SpedStyle
11-25-2009, 10:57 AM
yes all those things should be included via patch or dlc

also option to kill anyone we want like we could in assassins creed 1 once completed the game

N1PPER
11-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Spedman201: You can sorta "kill" the civilians. Just grab them and beat the living heck out of 'em! (Especially the damn flute [is it a flute?] players! God they are annoying.)

There is no limit to how many people you can beat up hehe. Guards may interfere though. :l

Anyway, I never noticed the Carnivale Cape! Damn it looks sweet! Really is nice. The Auditore cape was a let down. I was expecting it to have the Creed logo on it, for some reason.

HeartlessSora
11-26-2009, 07:30 PM
? when I kill 3 people I die so explain yourself N1pper

x54147
11-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by N1PPER:
Spedman201: You can sorta "kill" the civilians. Just grab them and beat the living heck out of 'em! (Especially the damn flute [is it a flute?] players! God they are annoying.)

There is no limit to how many people you can beat up hehe. Guards may interfere though. :l

Anyway, I never noticed the Carnivale Cape! Damn it looks sweet! Really is nice. The Auditore cape was a let down. I was expecting it to have the Creed logo on it, for some reason.

Its called a Lute! And yeah i hate them too, I punch them in the face, which answers the next guy's question. You can beat up civilians without getting de-synced as long as you dont stab them with anything.