PDA

View Full Version : Another species to be eliminated, it is a pity

LoWo_C4Man
11-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Avatar, the game looks good, is worth fighting with a kind of your planet, could have put a more unpleasant kind, for that reason not buy it.

Chibi_Chaingun
11-24-2009, 09:06 AM
I read that numerous times and still don't know what you're saying, let alone the poll choices.

I *THINK* you are saying that you don't like killing a species that seems peaceful and lives on such a beautiful planet? If so, that's kinda the point. We are to see both sides of the story and ultimately how beautiful the creatures of Pandora are along with relating to our own race...understanding what drives their campaign, coming to your own conclusion to what you think is the right path.

Guig2000
11-25-2009, 01:55 AM
A shooter is a shooter.
When in action game, this is a matter of make your avatar to survive.

You can play the "other specie" instead of the human if you want.

When you play at alien vs predator for exemple, there is simply not moraly good faction: humans imitate god for the money or the power, predator hunt for the sport and the honor, aliens are using humans and predator as for their reproduction and as livestock.
I'm don't know the exact background of AVATAR, but if you pay attention to the bakground, you have to be smart enough to understand that this is not because you play a faction that this faction is nice. You simply have to assume that you are maybe playing the bad guy.