PDA

View Full Version : Bomb specs

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I was wondering were to get information about the bombs and rockets in the sim. Of course one can try them in practise, but it would be really nice to hear the difference between various rocket types and to know, what kind of bombs were used for a particular purpose.

In general there is a pretty nice arsenal for explosives, but I am puzzled why you can select the armament for german planes, but it cannot be done with russian planes unless there are several variants of the plane itself available. And still in the aircrafts section it is told that for example Yaks were produced with different armament. I understand it is not trivial to remove the central 37 mm cannon of the Yak9-K, but I suppose equipping the plane with different combination of guns and machine guns would not be a major modification.

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I was wondering were to get information about the bombs and rockets in the sim. Of course one can try them in practise, but it would be really nice to hear the difference between various rocket types and to know, what kind of bombs were used for a particular purpose.

In general there is a pretty nice arsenal for explosives, but I am puzzled why you can select the armament for german planes, but it cannot be done with russian planes unless there are several variants of the plane itself available. And still in the aircrafts section it is told that for example Yaks were produced with different armament. I understand it is not trivial to remove the central 37 mm cannon of the Yak9-K, but I suppose equipping the plane with different combination of guns and machine guns would not be a major modification.

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 08:00 PM
http://www.mudmovers.com/sturmovik_101/loadouts.htm

great site, should be able to answer all your questions.