PDA

View Full Version : map of rome ????? ((( Spoler )))

FreeBird907
04-01-2011, 10:14 PM
the map of Rome ok i am at SQ3 and i am so bord at putting money into the shops and need to whate 20min befor i can put more into it so i am wondering will the map allwas be unlocked what i have now and can go back there when ever. with out doing the repeat sequence memories. all the way to the end of the game and after?

thank you for your time.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Wait, are you actually asking whether or not the game saves your progression? Did you just wake up from a 20 year hibernation?

Yes, the game does have an automatic save-feature. Whenever you see the square on the right side of the screen, the game saves your progress. If you're in sequence 3, just continue playing, all will be fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
You probably wanna finish the game before you try the investment thingie - it's worthless anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

FreeBird907
04-02-2011, 03:27 AM
that is not what i asked

FreeBird907
04-02-2011, 03:32 AM
you know you can only go so fare before you run into that white wall saying to stop you do not have this unlocked yet. and in SQ2 mem 6 you can no longer go into cenreo south and north (cas of that wall but right when you get into the SQ3 then you can go all the way back to where you 1st started in SQ2. so i am asking will i never run into that wall where i have unlocked all ready and if no then for how long

Ostracized
04-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by FreeBird907:
you know you can only go so fare before you run into that white wall saying to stop you do not have this unlocked yet. and in SQ2 mem 6 you can no longer go into cenreo south and north (cas of that wall but right when you get into the SQ3 then you can go all the way back to where you 1st started in SQ2. so i am asking will i never run into that wall where i have unlocked all ready and if no then for how long

I think I understand what your asking... does that white wall eventually go away and how long it takes?

Did you play the other AC games? I can only imagine its the same. The "memories" or missions themselves unlock access to things. As you do the memories it unlocks more of the maps. Standard for this game series.

As far as how long that is... no clue as I have only played about 9 hours in single player.

Lord_Ethcaz
04-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Ah, right. My apologies for not understanding the first post.
But indeed, as Ostracized says, the further you progress in the story, the more area's you unlock. The last area will be unlocked at around sequence 8 or 9. But you will have most of Rome available at around sequence 6.

After you finished the main story, and finished watching the credits, you will be send back to Rome to complete everything you haven't completed before. This time with full access to everything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Kind of the same way it worked in AC2.

FreeBird907
04-02-2011, 09:08 AM
ok cool thank you. i am so sick of stanind by the shop for about 3-4hr gust to get the 10 in it