PDA

View Full Version : vista help

scaredycat1
12-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi, Im trying to help my bro with his new puter. Its vista, and I have xp. We are trying to install nascar 2003, it installs but cant install the drivers for his logitech momo weel.
I know nothing about vista other than it dosent like you load to program files. He d/led the drivers from logitech, but vista puts them somewhere that he cant find them. The game works, but it wont recognize the pedals, just the weel and buttons. we tried to go to game controlers and check the combined pedals, but that isnt on vista apperently.
I know this isnt nascar 2003, but we would Really apreaciate your help.

scaredycat1
12-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi, Im trying to help my bro with his new puter. Its vista, and I have xp. We are trying to install nascar 2003, it installs but cant install the drivers for his logitech momo weel.
I know nothing about vista other than it dosent like you load to program files. He d/led the drivers from logitech, but vista puts them somewhere that he cant find them. The game works, but it wont recognize the pedals, just the weel and buttons. we tried to go to game controlers and check the combined pedals, but that isnt on vista apperently.
I know this isnt nascar 2003, but we would Really apreaciate your help.

Urufu_Shinjiro
12-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Game controllers is on Vista, start, control panel, game controllers (you may need to switch the control panel to classic view). What internet browser are you using to download the drivers, if it's I.E. then you should be able to select run instead of save. If it's firefox then go into the options and you can set where downloads go, I set mine to desktop.

scaredycat1
12-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Thank You for the help. He figured out where it puts his d/ls. Ill tell about switching to clasic view. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif