PDA

View Full Version : Flying the I185 caused me to get banned in a server :)

X32Wright
05-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Ok this is a first for me. I got banned in a server (insert server name here)for flying the I185 M-71 and WHY? Because they were not able to shot me down! I was fighting BF109 G2s three of them with my friend ladivaloka in a Yak-9 and they were not able to touch the I185 at all.

http://il2adlerhorst.dyndns.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21

Go look at their screenshots and claims. I was going to let this one go but I don't want my squad the [^] squad to have this reputation so I am fighting this CHEATER claim.

This is another testament to this plane's DM. I would say though that I expected better from the 109s I fought because I know that plane very well since I fly it myself alot.

Here are the ntracks in question. I recorded three flights with these guys:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0767E36727DCF6BD

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BDBE92A4015960F0

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B085A6752D33BA0F

I am also willing to share the ntracks I recorded from this flight to everyone. I fought them three times in three maps changes too! I have been trying to upload it to their server with no luck. Too bad.

DKoor
05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
LoL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
No names please... but it is dang funny LOL

X32Wright
05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks Ivan, it is funny LOLOL But I can't let it go because it is not true. This is why I record ntracks for every fight I make so there's proof.

Philipscdrw
05-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by X32Wright:
Thanks Ivan, it is funny LOLOL But I can't let it go because it is not true. This is why I record ntracks for every fight I make so there's proof.
Gosh, I only start to record just before I start an attack and there's 250 anonymous numbered ntrks I started with the 'start recording' keypress. How do you keep track of them all??

Also I can't access the forum linked. Anyone have cache?

Copperhead310th
05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
hmm well.....i'd like to see the screenies of that. lol

and i must say it's rather
childish and pointless for them to make any acusations of cheating by anyone with out the
proof to back it up. So they got their asses handed to them. So what. happes all the time around here. but to acuse someone of blataantly cheating with out an ounce of hard proof only invites skeptisism on the part of those they would wish to convence. IE it looks likE THEIR BEING SORE LOOSERS IF THEY MAKE ANY SORT OF EMPRTY ACCUSATIONS WITH OUT PROOF. (CAPS SRY)

Adn as far as i know.....all know exploits have been solved and corrected by Oleg & Staff long ago. and yeah there were a few ways to manipulat the online aspect of the sim but those were adreesesd very quickly by Big' O.

X32Wright
05-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok I fixed the link. I have been trying to post the ntracks to their FORUM but it wont work because its 11 megs.

I do want everyone to see this because when I was fighting these guys I felt that I had the upper hand because I know the plane I am fighting which is the G2. They didn't even use it well.

Bearcat99
05-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Philipscdrw:
Gosh, I only start to record just before I start an attack and there's 250 anonymous numbered ntrks I started with the 'start recording' keypress. How do you keep track of them all??

One day I decided to actually look at all my Ntracks... so I started.. alot of them were 2 or 3 secvond blurbs from accidentally hitting the QR button.. which I used to have mapped in a more accessable button on my stick. I think after Ntrack 116... out of @380 something.. I said to h@ll with this and deleted them all... Now everynight when I know I used Ntack.. I go in there and rename them. I now loo, at that as my end flight paoper work. I have a log book..

Oooooo You know what!! A nice utility would one that would automatically date & time satamp each Ntrack.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Copperhead310th
05-22-2007, 08:08 PM
...... because I know the plane I am fighting which is the G2. They didn't even use it well.

Kinda odd that a german Squadron cannot use the G2 well. that be like saying the 99th cant fly Mustangs well. lol
(wich is far from the case)

BfHeFwMe
05-22-2007, 08:15 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/
Put it up here, it's free. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Copperhead310th:
Kinda odd that a german Squadron cannot use the G2 well. PSSST : when was the last time you flew a I-185 ?

its the allieds wet-dream come true

LStarosta
05-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Badsight-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Copperhead310th:
Kinda odd that a german Squadron cannot use the G2 well. PSSST : when was the last time you flew a I-185 ?

its the allieds wet-dream come true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soviet wet dream.

The Allies had the P-51 and it splooged all over the Luftwaffle.

Copperhead310th
05-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Philipscdrw:

One day I decided to actually look at all my Ntracks... so I started.. alot of them were 2 or 3 secvond blurbs from accidentally hitting the QR button.. which I used to have mapped in a more accessable button on my stick. I think after Ntrack 116... out of @380 something.. I said to h@ll with this and deleted them all... Now everynight when I know I used Ntack.. I go in there and rename them. I now loo, at that as my end flight paoper work. I have a log book..

Oooooo You know what!! A nice utility would one that would automatically date & time satamp each Ntrack.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@ Bearcat:
When i was C.O. of the 310th i required all 6 (inclding myself) flight leaders to turn in ntrks of all claimable kills made by thier flight members. Also as part of that a flight log/after action report was do at the end of every week by every squadron member, that report consisted of:
A. total hours in air
b. total hours in combat
c. each type flown
d. how much time in each type
e. Whats ervers were flown in
F. Any Confirmed air kills. ( sceenshot/ntrk required for credit)
G. Name & Squadron of any Enemy pilots killed in air. Example:
310thGypsy Kills Jg27_Copperhead. 22 rounds fired, 19 hit 3 miss.
Kill recorded on Warclouds Server.
Map: mapname.
Grid location on map :Aplha 5.3 x Chalie 5.5.
nearst city or town on map:
Enamy Aircraft type:
Kill witnessed by: 310thDiablo/310thWilyVic
Damage to your aircraft:
Location of Airbase you returned to on map:

H. Ground kills/targets destroyed & type.
I. Rounds fired/ rounds hit/miss air & rounds hit/miss gorund, Bombs droped, bombs hit/miss, rockets fired, rockest hit/mis

and report any server stats such as Warclouds ect.

Every pilot had to file that report every week, submit it to their flight lead and they in turn would reviw & have it on my desk (via email) by Saturday. so to be prepaird for Sunday nights group pracitce &^ scrimige.
Outside of training we keept records for another reason. we maintained an active kill bord of all human "Enemy" Pilots destroyed. with very strickt rulels for credits. in the virtual skies getting a kill is easy. but betting a one you could claim on the website for the squad was damn hard and those guys earned every onewe ever posted up on the web site. At last count when i left Dioablo was the squadrons killboard leader. with somewhere around 80+ kills to his credit.

Copperhead310th
05-22-2007, 08:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Copperhead310th:

its the allieds wet-dream come true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm been a while. loooong while.

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
umm been a while. loooong while. its the flying tank you wish for

great speed on the deck , great speed at 10 k

awesome firepower

awesome manouverability & a great turn rate

to top it off the damadge model is GTFO insane
(i cant stress this enough)

(did i forget the sweet sweet hitting guns ?)

Copperhead310th
05-22-2007, 09:03 PM
umm been a while. loooong while.

(did i forget the sweet sweet hitting guns ?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm no. but i have a feeling your going to.

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 09:07 PM
people who fly the I-185 & like the I-185 do so for good reasons :-)

Originally posted by LStarosta:
allied wet dream i agree , the soviets were allied in ww2

Korolov1986
05-22-2007, 09:12 PM
A P-38 has great speed on the deck, great speed at altitude, awesome firepower, awesome manueverability, and a great turn rate... if you're flying a G.50 over it.

Point being, Spitfire 25lbs, La-7, etc. all have these amazing capabilities compared to other planes. You simply fight them in such a way that they cannot use their advantages.

Sometimes it's possible to do that; sometimes it's not. But it doesn't make any one plane a end-all-be-all fighter, because then you could say the same for a number of other planes relative to a different type.

Wright, just take it in a stride and let them blow their tops.

X32Wright
05-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks all. I think our [^]squad has developed a good reputation on HL and I dont want any bad thing to change it due to an accusation against me.

I flew the I185 because there was three BF-109 G2s there fighting me and if you look at the ntracks, I also used the spit and also flew the G2 vs them fliying the I185 M-82A and they still were not able to cope with it.

Cajun76
05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Their high speed turn is not very good. Flown more than a couple into the ground as they tried to follow me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Korolov1986:
A P-38 has great speed on the deck, great speed at altitude, awesome firepower, awesome manueverability, and a great turn rate... if you're flying a G.50 over it.

Point being, Spitfire 25lbs, La-7, etc. all have these amazing capabilities compared to other planes. You simply fight them in such a way that they cannot use their advantages.

Sometimes it's possible to do that; sometimes it's not. But it doesn't make any one plane a end-all-be-all fighter, because then you could say the same for a number of other planes relative to a different type.

Wright, just take it in a stride and let them blow their tops. disagree 100%

(in light of what we know about the RL I-185)

especially considering its a '42

why make La & Yak when polikapov was this good :-)

X32Wright
05-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Polikarpov lost favor with Stalin that is why the I185 was not developed further. The studies and things learned from the I185 was put into the Mig-3 design.

The I185 did have 6 missions and did see some action. Go read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_I-185

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Korolov1986:

Wright, just take it in a stride and let them blow their tops.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Korolov1986:

Wright, just take it in a stride and let them blow their tops. disagree 100%

why make La & Yak when polikapov was this good :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all it`s 1940 plane, second it has an amazing history of development. One day i`ll translate it. And third... it was in pair with late war planes even in 1940. To understand what happened with I-185 you need to take a good look at the history of USSR of that time, to see relationships and their outcome. But i`ll try to say it in one sentence... If Polikarpov had last name Yakovlev... I-185 would be in production in mid 1941.

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
First of all it`s 1940 plane, second it has an amazing history of development. One day i`ll translate it. already done it

& its hardly amazing

"The last of Polikarpov's fighters" part.2 (Nowa Technika Wojskowa 07/2003, ISSN 1230-1655)before me. What i read basically is:
after long period of looking for suitable engine for I-185 , it was decided to use M-90 engine ,
but prototype build for that never got its engine, and was used in wind tunnel tests only.
As a replacement I-185 was to get M-71 (2000ps), BUT it wasnt ready, so M-81 (1600ps) engine was installed on second prototype ,
1st flight 11 jan. 1941(Vmax @ SL 495kmh).

Third prototype got its M-71 on 16 feb.1941, but engine had 15% less power and 13% more weight than intended.
First flight of I-185 with M-71 engine (second prototype previously with M-90) was on 8 apr 1941, but ooops, it had to emergency land - engine failure.
They decided to built I-185 with M-82 (1700ps) engined version using most parts of fourth prototype built initially for M-71.
Redesigned for M-82 it 1st. flew in aug. 1941. I-185 with M-71 was ready to take state trials in febr.1942.

The Shvetsov ASh-82 (M-82) is an air-cooled radial piston engine developed from Shvetsov M-62, itself a licensed version of the Wright R-1820 Cyclone.

Not clear if M-71 engined only or both M-71 and M-82 engined I-185's were sent to 18.IAP for combat environment trials. No mention of any fight.
Polikarpov was then ordered to build ONE more I-185 M-71 "etalon", i.e. pattern plane for intended serial production.
It flew first on 10 july 1942, but then just stood in workshop waiting for repaired/modified engine until on 18 nov.1942.
it was sent for combat environment trials in 728 IAP. No mention of any fight. Not any was intended in those trials!
Those were prototypes , sent to combat unit only for purpose of gathering opinion of real combat pilots and trying out in field conditions.

Altogether there were FIVE I-185's built:
- 1st prototype for M-90, never flew
- 2nd prototype with M-81, then replaced with early, (even more than others-) faulty M-71,
- 3rd prototype with M-71,
- 4th prototype initially built for M-71, rebuilt for M-82
- I-185 M-71 "etalon".

Note: I-185 M-71 never passed or even took flight endurance tests. Why?
For the same reason M-71 engine never was in serial production and never powered any serial built plane I guess.
M-71 wouldnt simply work that long without a failure (projected range 800km).

Anyway I-185 never passed prototype status and never fought.

....................I-185M-82..I-185M71...I-185M71("etalon")
empty kg..............2437.......2654........ ?
gross kg...............3328.......3500.......3735
wing area m^2.......15,53.....15,53......15,53
Vmax @SL kmh......549........556........600
Vmax @~6k kmh.....615........630........680
climb to 5k min........5,4........5,2........4,7
wingloading kg/m^2...214........225........240 (does it fly in game like that!?figure same as for Fw190A9!!)
powerloading ps/kg...0,51.......???........0,53

I-185 powered with M-82 would be the best soviet fighter, conceptually close to Fw190, rather than t'n'burner, worse only to I-185/M-71 actually.
But Polikarpov had no political back-up, so was defensless against Yakovlev, who became Stalin's personal aviation expert...and deputy minister of aircraft production.
Now Lavotchkin OTOH was Beria's protege...

"The first I-185 mission took place on 9 december 1942, the last on 12 january 1943. They flied in two pairs, and leader usually was the officer (Ignatyev, Kupin),
and lead - sergeant (Borovyh, Tomilchenko). Fighters often flew to fight when combat was above our territory. I-185s flew at full speed in direction of fascist planes,
firing all guns, than made turn leaving towards the airfield. Two flights were covering missions of P-40s on recon mission in Rhzev area, there was one "free hunt" mission over friendly territory.
According to A.E.Borovyh's and N.P.Ignatev's memoirs one German plane was brought down or damaged. Kupin flew mainly experimental I-185/M-71 No 6204, Ignatyev flew I-185 "etalon",
Borovyh and Tomilchenko flew I185/M82. Fw190s were not met. I-185s often changed disloactions, moving to Old Torop, then back again to Staritsa. The purpose was to create illusion for German command,
that there is a regiment armed with I-185 in Kalinin front, to lower probability of destroying them in case of strike at the airfield." (not that I get the idea...)
"All pilots executed 10-11 combat flights. For the purpose of secrecy they were described in flight books mainly as training flights in over airfield."

Flying over friendly territory, with exception of two missions covering P-40s doing recon, i.e. consevatively - as should be expected in case of evaluating experimental planes.
And when fought, they appearently did pure bnz. Unfortunately it doesnt say how many times I-185 had opportunity to fire: apart from that poetic description of combat, it mentiones three actual combat missions:
two coverings of recon P-40's and one "free hunt over friendly territory". So I dont actually think that flying books were "fasified" for secrecy reasons, if they say their flying was "mainly" training flights.
Its been only a month in winter: how many good weather days? How often all of them were ready to fly? I mean two of those I-185 had unreliable M-71 engines. If all of those pilots had 10-11 flights,
it means entire group was in air about once per three days

i dont mind at all that it handels great & has awesome speed all the way up - its just that the thing is a flying T34

it absorbs 20mm better than anything else - whoever says I-185 are easy to kill is a total liar

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Dont make me laugh Badsight.... where did you get this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 10:24 PM
laugh it up - but its all accurate

i for one know where the P-47 DM went . . . .

Korolov1986
05-22-2007, 10:28 PM
disagree 100%

How can you disagree completely with that point of view?

Fw-190 can't compete with Spitfire 25lbs, UNLESS it has some form of advantage, true? Yet we know that Fw-190s, especially the Dora, can hold their own against it.

I'm no expert on I-185, but I highly doubt it would have gotten far if it were some kind of lame dog that many would like to portray it as.

Remember, the P-40 was considered a piece of junk, yet the Flying Tigers made it work in China, and with quite a degree of success.

P-39 was considered a iron dog, yet many Soviet pilots did very well with it.

Likewise, the P-38 was considered a piece of junk in ETO, yet the top USAAF aces flew it with great success.

The end result is, how a plane performs is a factor - no argument there - but not as big a factor many seem to make it out to be.

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 10:32 PM
who is describing the I-185 as a lame dog ?

who?

i say the thing is fantastic & im getting jumped on by apologists

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 10:32 PM
laugh it up - but its all accurate

i for one know where the P-47 DM went . . . .

What makes you think it`s all accurate? Yea, some things in there are true... some just global observations. Little bit of knowledge is dangerous Badsightm we both know that. As i said, when i have time to translate couple of hundred pages, i will sit down and do it...

p.s. nobody is jumping you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Badsight-
05-22-2007, 10:36 PM
"some" pfft

why the backing away from having your plane thought of in a good perfoming light ?

its like it holds bad conotations for the users of said plane

ive pumped hundreds of 20mm into those polikapovs in FB - they are tanks

crazyivan1970
05-22-2007, 10:41 PM
There were many planes in FB that needed 100s of rounds... thank god, not anymore.

Korolov1986
05-22-2007, 10:43 PM
I've tried it offline and I find them no tougher than any other type.

And, by the way:

You pretty much said you think the I-185 was a poor performer right there. That's the impression I got from your post.

LEXX_Luthor
05-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Badsight::
ive pumped hundreds of 20mm into those polikapovs in FB - they are tanks
Best thing to do ---

Setup test mission off airfield, in open ground.

Set AI I-185 or P-47 to takeoff just behind AI TB-3, and see what happens as the rear AI TB gunner blasts away.

I my tests some time ago, P-47 consistantly -- always -- brewed up the fastest of the mid-late war fighters that I tested, including brewing up faster than Ki-84.

X32Wright
05-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Has anybody looked at the POSTED ntracks at all and have any comments about the dogfights?

Henkie327
05-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Has anybody looked at the POSTED ntracks at all and have any comments about the dogfights?

I looked at one ntrk so far, but I didn't see anything suspicious. Can only guess, but I think the 109 guys were rookies.

The only thing that annoyed me is the constant switching between external padlock and inside forward view. I put it on manual view and watched all from the outside. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Pollack2006
05-23-2007, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Henkie327:The only thing that annoyed me is the constant switching between external padlock and inside forward view. I put it on manual view and watched all from the outside. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

God, yes. I can't believe people can play like that...it was like being inside someone else's epileptic fit.

alert_1
05-23-2007, 03:49 AM
It's hard to believe that I185M71 witn wingloading like Fw190 (230kg/m) could turn with Me109G2, as someone sadi it's pure VVS wetdream...and FM is not worse then "Lerche" has..

PFflyer
05-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Of course they were rookies.

I flew against Wright a number of times, he is a good pilot but that is all. The only way he could dominate a server is if it was full of novices.

And only novices yell cheat when they get their arse kicked anyway, happens all the time.

Wright learned to use the I-185 from his girlfriend Sarah Zoom.

I watched the tracks, you are welcome, and I did not see any great talent on the server period.
Wright, most of what you did was fly around against newbs in a better turning plane dodging their shots until a collision took place, which like a newb you always had a comment about and blamed on anyone but yourself.
Most of your chatter during combat was childish anyway.

I don't know what you expect poeple to think about you after watching your tracks, but I will tell you they will not think much, at least none of the old guard or aces will.

Come back in a few years and maybe you and your flying will have matured enough not to make me want to puke.

DKoor
05-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
I think after Ntrack 116... out of @380 something.. I said to h@ll with this and deleted them all... Hey... you can easily check out & delete those 2sec error ones just make sure you set your Records folder View to "details"..... that way you can see the size of the NTRK.... if it's smaller than 20-30kb you can safely delete it, because it's only a few sec long track.
Heck you can even sort them by size and just select them easily with mouse then press DEL button http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

DKoor
05-23-2007, 06:34 AM
There were many planes in FB that needed 100s of rounds... thank god, not anymore. Sometime ago I fired up the FB again..... and took 190D Vs LA-7 QMB matchup for a spin or two...

I myself couldn't believe the amount of frustrations I had there.... I clearly hit the LA-7 several times with cannon using hammerhead-like energy tactics (it actually works Vs FB 2.00 Ai) saw hits on all areas on ac but the thing is, it just refuses to die.... I repeat the process again, this time with less success scored only 2-3 cannon hits on Lavochkin but there was no apparent effect on his flying abilities nor any visual damage....... then I get sick of it took good ole 6AS-U3 and kicked the living cr@p outta Lavochkins with 108s.

Thankfully that kind of ridiculousness was fixed in IL-2 46.

PFflyer
05-23-2007, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by PFflyer:

I flew against Wright a number of times, he is a good pilot but that is all. The only way he could dominate a server is if it was full of novices.

And only novices yell cheat when they get their arse kicked anyway, happens all the time.

I watched the tracks, you are welcome, and I did not see any great talent on the server period.
Wright, most of what you did was fly around against newbs in a better turning plane dodging their shots until a collision took place, which like a newb you always had a comment about and blamed on anyone but yourself.

I don't know what you expect poeple to think about you after watching your tracks, but I will tell you they will not think much, at least none of the old guard or aces will.

Come back in a few years and maybe you and your flying will have matured enough not to make me want to puke.

DKoor
05-23-2007, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Cajun76:
Their high speed turn is not very good. Flown more than a couple into the ground as they tried to follow me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif That's excellent tactic.... I also use it Vs poor responsive ac on high speed as well...... but apparently it doesn't work Vs player that have heard about teh trim http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif but it's good because they'll still burn much of their energy by saving themselves thru trim.

I saved my butt many times (not to hit the dirt because of the elevator lock-up) in P-38 and 109 by using trim.

Col._King
05-23-2007, 07:06 AM
~S~

I want to say something about the stupid and childish accusation against Wright.

I had the honor and pleasure to fly with and against Wright and other [^] Squadron pilots many and many times, this a thing that is continuing on an almost dayly basis.

I was shot down countless times by Wright himself, and I can say he is a really great pilot and a great marksman, not regarding wich type of plane he is flying. He really knows his business on a top notch level.

He really dont need to cheat to get kills. He get them as a second nature thing...

So I can state that he is not a cheater, but a great pilot that can teach something to everyone of us, even to those of us that are already "great Aces" of the Virtual skies.

And another thing. He is an honest man and a real Gentleman, who is flying with honor and pride. I can say that I witnessed him letting go an opponent when aware he was out of ammo, or no more a threat, and more than once he escorted the "enemy" pilot to be sure he will not be attacked and will have the chance of a safe landing.

This behavior is a shining example of Chivalry, Honor and Maturity. We all can learn from Wright what these words means.

Wright is a proud member of a proud and honorable Squadron made of very good and chivalrous people. And this is in my own and shelfish point of view a shame...because I would be very happy to have Wright in my own Group. And of note that the Hell's Devils are known to be chivalrous and fight with fairness themselves.

Wright, I SALUTE you, my Friend! And I hope to have you flying with me and against me for a very loong time to come.

Regards!

mynameisroland
05-23-2007, 07:15 AM
What server has the I-185 on it anyway?
Surely if it has that plane then there are dozens of better aircraft to fly against it than the G2.

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 07:17 AM
I-185 ROFLMAO!

too bad Olegs didnt have a friend whos grandfather also flew:

P 38s, Hellcats, P 51s, IARs, Corsairs and 190s

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

mynameisroland
05-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
I-185 ROFLMAO!

shhh

dont ruin the legend of the best WW2 fighter that never got its chance due to politics. I agree with Badsight, looking over its history it doesnt seem to be anything other than a Russian Fw 190. Hardly teh best RoXoR1 plane of the world especially since Russian pilots who flew the Fw 190 thought it was rubbish. How does painting a Red star on the side of one which is what the I-185 effectively is, does it immediately become the best plane?

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by mynameisroland:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
I-185 ROFLMAO!

shhh

dont ruin the legend of the best WW2 fighter that never got its chance due to politics. I agree with Badsight, looking over its history it doesnt seem to be anything other than a Russian Fw 190. Hardly teh best RoXoR1 plane of the world especially since Russian pilots who flew the Fw 190 thought it was rubbish. How does painting a Red star on the side of one which is what the I-185 effectively is, does it immediately become the best plane? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

red stars are made with ground-up delta wood (itself only possible with delta-wood-tipped grinding baldes) in the paint, thats why they so tough

but lets get serious here

the I-185 is NOT the best

it has an "uncomfortable throttle lever", that totally hobbles the poor, victimized thing

DooDaH2007
05-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I watched two tracks and now I am dizzy...
All that in and out of plane views combined with zoomins every two seconds... pfff... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crazyivan1970
05-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Nobody said that I-185 was the best. Not sure why you saying all those things.....

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Nobody said that I-185 was the best. Not sure why you saying all those things.....

Ivan, Mynameisroland jsutsaid it 3 posts ago

and lets face it, the i-185 in game is either accurate, which begs why it wasnt put into prod., POLITICS BE DAMNED, a machine of this performance in 1942 (or 41, or whatever) simply could NOT be left out of production, there no two ways about it

OR

Oleg took the only the very best, cherry pickin info he could, then embellished even more on top to make it what we know in game

either way, the I-185 is at best, FISHY

i wont even get into my opinion of those "pilots" who choose to fly it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

crazyivan1970
05-23-2007, 10:42 AM
As i said Daii, when i have time i`ll translate those 2 books... i have copies. Both dedicated to I-185 development. It was left out of production. Once again i say... if Polikarpov`s last name was Yakovlev it would have been in production in 1941 and first flight could have happened in May of 1940. But none of this happened. If you look at the numbers of Yaks built in 1943-1945 vs for instance La5fn/La7 built you will get clear picture. Mind me, Yak was inferior to both planes in many characeristics... but still, its production numbers are triple comparing to Lavochkins. Says alot right there. So, story of I-185 falls into same cathergory, with exception that it never went into production. Sad, but true.

DKoor
05-23-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't have a hard time believing that "personal fav" story..... because I know a few other examples as well.... perhaps too many of such stories.

Also Lavochkin, in later stages, wasn't exactly Stalin's fav either....

Also a MiG story.... but I think that one falls under a different category but still..... it isn't really 100% clear to me why they have abandon this advanced fighter project (for its time) in a favor of other lesser performing fighters....... some guys were claiming that's because MiG used the same engine as IL-2 and Sturmovik was needed more, but I believe that not all MiG's shared the engines with Sturmoviks, and at their time they were practically the best that VVS had.

Weird. To say the least.

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 10:48 AM
As i said Daii, when i have time i`ll translate those 2 books... i have copies. Both dedicated to I-185 development. It was left out of production. Once again i say... if Polikarpov`s last name was Yakovlev it would have been in production in 1941 and first flight could have happened in May of 1940. But none of this happened. If you look at the numbers of Yaks built in 1943-1945 vs for instance La5fn/La7 built you will get clear picture. Mind me, Yak was inferior to both planes in many characeristics... but still, its production numbers are triple comparing to Lavochkins. Says alot right there. So, story of I-185 falls into same cathergory, with exception that it never went into production. Sad, but true.

very sad

had they made the I-185, LW likely would have moved ahead with the he 280 to stomp it, and got germany into jet development sooner, and deeper

crazyivan1970
05-23-2007, 10:49 AM
True that D, actually he never was favorite... for very same reason.

DKoor
05-23-2007, 10:50 AM
had they made the I-185, LW likely would have moved ahead with the he 280 to stomp it, and got germany into jet development sooner, and deeper I believe that they would try to respond accordingly yes, but still further developed MiG would kick arse too.......

And here's why - if that advanced in-game MiG-3U generally resembled the future -

http://i8.tinypic.com/549ezbd.jpg

crazyivan1970
05-23-2007, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:

very sad

had they made the I-185, LW likely would have moved ahead with the he 280 to stomp it, and got germany into jet development sooner, and deeper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I donno about that... but i think I-185 would have had same impact as T-34 did, rather shocking one. And german responce would have been something good... like Panther was.

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by DKoor:
Also a MiG story.... but I think that one falls under a different category but still..... it isn't really 100% clear to me why they have abandon this advanced fighter project (for its time) in a favor of other lesser performing fighters....... some guys were claiming that's because MiG used the same engine as IL-2 and Sturmovik was needed more, but I believe that not all MiG's shared the engines with Sturmoviks, and at their time they were practically the best that VVS had.

Weird. To say the least.

my guess is the emphasis placed on ground support made high alt fighters less critical to soviet thinking, particularly at the time when supplies and production output was hampered and/or even directly threatened

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
had they made the I-185, LW likely would have moved ahead with the he 280 to stomp it, and got germany into jet development sooner, and deeper

I donno about that... but i think I-185 would have had same impact as T-34 did, rather shocking one. And german responce would have been something good... like Panther was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno about dunnoing about that

I-185 first flight-jan 41
He-280 poweredfirst flight-march 41

right on about the T34 thing tho, would have given Germans a fright alright

but liek the T34, this would not last long, and would easily be made up for due to superior german tactics and training vs russias decidedly inferior tactics and training...bad optics (in the case of tanks) and none, to at best crappy radios/communications, and even at that, often controlled by ground http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif really hurt many opportunities that may have been won by soviets

if they didnt have that quantatative edge, the seemingly unending reserves, it would have been somehow even hardergoing for russia than it was

Jaws2002
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Please don't compare the I-185 with the FW-190. while they are close in wingloading the 185 is about 1000kg lighter, so it has a way better power loading.

That makes the 185 a very interesting aircraft.
Low drag, high wing loading but great thrust/weight ratio. The receipe for a monster. A pure, fast, pocket rocket with explosive acceleration.

crazyivan1970
05-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Not familiar with He-280 development Daii, that`s why i said i donno about that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, it is debatable about superior german tactics, but deffinitely agree on optics, communications and many bad decisions that was made by soviet commanders.

crucislancer
05-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Having never flown the I-185 in the game, I decided to take one for a spin this morning. Since I don't have a reliable connection to play online, I had to go against the AI. So, I set up a quick mission, full realism, my single I-185 vs. two 109G2s, at 2000m with no advantage.

I played it 3 times, and came out on top each time, despite the fact that I have no idea how to fly the damn thing (I've been favoring F4Us and Tempests lately). The worst thing that happened to me was two of my cannons jammed. I even made some really lame tactical errors. I was either having a really good morning, or the I-185 (as modeled in-game) is a wonderful plane.

Having said that, I think that accusations of cheating against X32Wright are well out of place. It's quite concevable that even if he was flying a clunker he could have smoked his opposition. The accusers should alway remember that it's not always the machine, but the pilot that can make a difference.

And that's my .02 cents for the day.

carguy_
05-23-2007, 12:03 PM
In CAD online war I flew against the mid I185 type in Smolensk `42.I say that plane really gave 109 pilots a run for their money.

The only way to win was forcing this plane to fight under 340km/h speeds because when faster,the I185 outclassed the G2 in zoomclimb,acceleration,turnrate,firepower,durabili ty and elevator authority let alone cockpit visibility.
If something in IL2 `42 date is better than the 109G2 I can`t say I didn`t think something was fishy about it.Because I really didn`t think that something could be more uber than the 109G2 in `42,and that is the I185. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

X32Wright
05-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by PFflyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PFflyer:

Come back in a few years and maybe you and your flying will have matured enough not to make me want to puke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the comments PFflyer. I don't remember flying with you at all but thanks for the kind comments. I never said I was the best and many people in HL can attest that I am NOT the best probably just an okay pilot. What I wont stand for is getting called a CHEATER. Thanks for vindicating I wasn't.

Anyway I dont think there is a need to bring Sarahzoom in here. She has done nothing and is not relevant to the topic on here. Sorry Sarah if you are reading, sorry to get you involved. Yes Sarah did give me hints on how to fly the I185 M-71 and would always be in her debt. Her server was the first I frequently went before I was asked by the La7_ squad to join them (thnks Baalberith and S.Mat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif).

As for my tactics? Well how else can you defend against BNZing if not for TURNING at the last moment? If you looked at the ntracks there were two in the immediate vicinity BNZing me like crazy. As for the collisions I do not think they were my fault and if they were it was not intentional.

I won't however make an excuse for the chat messages I typed. They were for my friend lavidaloka. And yes I personally did expect better form the 109 pilots. I really do since I respect the 109 a lot since I fly her 95% of the time myself.

Lastly if you guys watched the ntracks the last ntrack I did let him go in the Anton after he run out of fuel. I could have shot him down but didnt whats the point? Hes no longer a threat.

Thanks Col.King for the kind words. Much appreciated. S! to all.

Col._King
05-23-2007, 01:27 PM
~S~

BTW, as someone pushed Sarah in the topic, YES, actually she is the best I-185 virtual pilot of the whole Community, and even she is not showing alot online lately due to RL issues, I'm proud to have her as a member of my Group, the Hell's Devils. She now sports the {HD} tag before her name in HL.

~S~

alert_1
05-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I dont believe the stroy that I185 want produce due to Polikarpov being in disgrace with Stalin. Stalin was in very bad situation in late 41 early 42, he even order venerable I16 into production because loses huge...if Polikarpov was really in disgrace then Stalin probably put him labor camp where he would work on fihters, just like many other russian engineers of that time. but excellent I185 wuld go in production, but dont forget that M71 was never mature for production and ASh 82 has its sahre of problems...and I185/M82 weihgt as La5 and has worse wongloading.

X32Wright
05-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Well you better believe it. Polikarpov's name isnt Lavochkin or Yakovlev. Wel all know the potential of the I-185 from the I-153P as well as from the I-16 rata

MEGILE
05-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I got banned today too....

Some ahole speed rammed me on GTA-SA and I got kicked for breaking the speed rules to stop speed rammers.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

Daiichidoku
05-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Well you better believe it. Polikarpov's name isnt Lavochkin or Yakovlev. Wel all know the potential of the I-185 from the I-153P as well as from the I-16 rata

oh. yeah.

cant forget them..they were the last word http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Philipscdrw
05-23-2007, 02:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:

Ivan, Mynameisroland jsutsaid it 3 posts ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He was joking: read next sentence:
"Hardly teh best RoXoR1 plane of the world..."

The I-185 reminds me of the British Martin-Baker series of fighters. (http://www.martin-baker.com/history_mb2.html)

Copperhead310th
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
By the way...some one tell me what d@mn server this is so i know to never fly there.
PM it if you have to. but these guys just sound like total @ssholes. so i kinda wanna avoind them if possible.

luftluuver
05-23-2007, 07:23 PM
By the way...some one tell me what d@mn server this is so i know to never fly there.
PM it if you have to. but these guys just sound like total @ssholes. so i kinda wanna avoind them if possible. Don't you think it would be better to spam them? Overwhelm them with numbers and blow them out of the sky in a few minutes.

X32Wright
05-23-2007, 08:34 PM
The first link on the first page should tell you the server. And yes upon talking to some people on HL I found out who are behind the said server specially the hint on mentioning Sarahzoom specially on who PFflyer is as well.

BfHeFwMe
05-23-2007, 09:16 PM
It's simple, the major industrial centers were either over run, destroyed, or in the process of transplant to the east. They had a tough enough time getting the assembly lines that were already established up and running.

Polikarpov wasn't a well man either, he was dying of cancer.

As far as the flight modeling, has to be made up for at least one model. Each engine was designed independently by two separate bureau's and produced by differing plants. Yet performance of both is mirror perfect according to ILCompare.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/Biffy_06/185.jpg

With those kinds of odds, I'd like them to invest in lotto tickets for me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Freelancer-1
05-23-2007, 10:26 PM
I managed to get through the first two tracks before I got too dizzy to go on.

I always wondered what it would be like to play on a server that has half the switches off. Now I know and Hoo-Boy talk about throwing what little immersion we can get in this game out the window http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

But to each his own I guess.

The long and the short of it is... No cheating evident. At least none that everyone didn't have access too.

It's obvious from the tracks Wright, that you are uncomfortable staying in the cockpit and looking around for SA. But try it out for a while. You'll find (with certain exceptions) that you will find less people with a maturity problem on the servers with higher difficulty settings. And maybe a little more rewarding when you get a kill.

Badsight-
05-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Col._King:
YES, actually she is the best I-185 virtual pilot of the whole Community . . . pfffft . . . . . . . <-- a qualified statement

i wont even get into my opinion of those "pilots" who choose to fly it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif i fly it

i LOVE it , its a total hotrod

Old_Canuck
05-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I watched two tracks so far and plan to watch the third tonight. There wasn't a lot of chivalry evident on either side but I guessed that wright was defending his buddy against a few "school yard bullies." Just a guess.

At any rate it makes me appreciate the good times on Z Vs W even more. On Zekes you'll see jokes flying back and forth most of the time between friends and sometimes between enemies. Sometimes you'll see a grumble or two about friendly kills, rammers or wrong markings but overall great atmosphere. Have visited other servers and experienced a lot of good natured banter on them too so any nOObs watching the tracks and considering going online should know that what they're seeing is not the rule on all Hyperlobby servers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xiolablu3
05-23-2007, 11:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PFflyer:

Come back in a few years and maybe you and your flying will have matured enough not to make me want to puke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the comments PFflyer. I don't remember flying with you at all but thanks for the kind comments. I never said I was the best and many people in HL can attest that I am NOT the best probably just an okay pilot. What I wont stand for is getting called a CHEATER. Thanks for vindicating I wasn't.

Anyway I dont think there is a need to bring Sarahzoom in here. She has done nothing and is not relevant to the topic on here. Sorry Sarah if you are reading, sorry to get you involved. Yes Sarah did give me hints on how to fly the I185 M-71 and would always be in her debt. Her server was the first I frequently went before I was asked by the La7_ squad to join them (thnks Baalberith and S.Mat http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif).

As for my tactics? Well how else can you defend against BNZing if not for TURNING at the last moment? If you looked at the ntracks there were two in the immediate vicinity BNZing me like crazy. As for the collisions I do not think they were my fault and if they were it was not intentional.

I won't however make an excuse for the chat messages I typed. They were for my friend lavidaloka. And yes I personally did expect better form the 109 pilots. I really do since I respect the 109 a lot since I fly her 95% of the time myself.

Lastly if you guys watched the ntracks the last ntrack I did let him go in the Anton after he run out of fuel. I could have shot him down but didnt whats the point? Hes no longer a threat.

Thanks Col.King for the kind words. Much appreciated. S! to all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ignore the troll Wright.

No Wonder you dont remember flying with him, He is either so average that noone remebers him, or he is such a ***** he dare not share his real name. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

He just come son to the forum from time to time and posts really bad troll posts trying to p*ss people off.

He just has a bad attitude. Probably from some kind of inferiority complex, or personailty disorder.

I foyu really know who he is, I would really like to know. PM me if you want http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WskyStr8
05-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I second Xiolblu's comments Wright. I've seen you in our server a few times and you've always been a good 'player' which is valued as much your pilot skills. PFflyer's post is pretty typical of nearly all his contributions to these forums, usually negative. It makes him feel better about himself if he can payout on someone else. I think his mum wraps his nappy too tight.

X32Wright
05-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks folks.

To explain the way I fly wiht the constant switch between pit and external, it comes down to this. My X-45 sticks HAT switch is broken so I have to rely on the external views to pin point enemy. I know I need to get a new stick http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I posted the ntracks for everyone to see because I didnt appreciate the cheating accusation labeled against me. Afterall I got nothing to hide.

As for those who doubt sarahzooms abilities in the I-185 LOL, you havent fought her then LOL!

SharkzZ1
05-24-2007, 03:43 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
I fly with Wright alot and never once in my history of knowing him have I ever, ever, considered him a cheat. And to be honest , I get my *** handed to me most of the time. He is one of the many many Honest and honourable flyers i have the pleasure to fly with and against. I dont blame him for being Pissed off about the accusations. (great trks too by the way.). I can Only say Wright sir, there are more good guys here than not,who support you and bare you no judgements. also M8, don't take it to heart. You are well respected, as well as the squad you are with, all honest flyers.
regards
Sharkzz
~S~ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Badsight-
05-24-2007, 04:19 AM
As for those who doubt sarahzooms abilities in the I-185 LOL, you havent fought her then LOL! au contraire

Hawgdog
05-24-2007, 04:48 AM
Ok this is a first for me. I got banned in a server (insert server name here)for flying the I185 M-71 and WHY?

Its a fantastic plane. If they fear the 185, then it shouldn't be on the plane set. Well flown its a bugger to escape. One of my favorites.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/HawgDog/vertical.jpg

Hawgdog
05-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Finally that link loaded...oh that server..pfffft
I wouldn't have read this entire thread had it loaded up quickly.
Yes. Whiners, seen 'em come...seen 'em go...
Russian politics killed the plane, not its performance. Pity.
But arguing over its potential/demise is akin to a "no you are" fight on a playground.
Dont like it, leave it out of the menu choice, or dont fly it.
I find it amusing that some servers who think its "not real" will have an unlimited selection of some other existing but rare front line plane....like...oh 25 lbs spit? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mynameisroland
05-24-2007, 05:27 AM
Not familiar with He-280 development Daii, that`s why i said i donno about that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, it is debatable about superior german tactics, but deffinitely agree on optics, communications and many bad decisions that was made by soviet commanders.

If you dont agree that the Germans had superior tactics then how do you explain the scores the Luftwaffe aces racked up or the ratio at which the Wehrmact inflicted losses on the Red Army?

Daiichidoku
05-24-2007, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by mynameisroland:

If you dont agree that the Germans had superior tactics then how do you explain the scores the Luftwaffe aces racked up or the ratio at which the Wehrmact inflicted losses on the Red Army? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if it is not coming through in my post..
iment that the germans didnt have ULTRA superior tactics....jsut that they WERE better, but combined with BAD soviet tactics...made the gulf between that much greater

Col._King
05-24-2007, 06:55 AM
~S~

mmmm....
Badsight, do you have any problem with me or Sarah or with my Virtual Group? If so please be so kind to explain the issue in an open way....

Thank you.

FluffyDucks2
05-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Looked at the tracks...saw nothing but typical noob flying on red side....i.e. pull the stick as hard as you can and keep it there, coupled with BAD tactical flying by the blues who CONSTANTLY gave away their tactical advantage by trying to TURN with I-185s http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif or worse going H2H with them.......pretty basic noob mistakes.

Frankly how anyone flies on those servers is beyond me, for a start with those bloody icons and the WW view there is no way that you can EVER have a tactical advantage as a BnZ er....it just plain sux big hairy ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
All the defender has to do is constantly out turn the attacker because he can see him coming AT ALL TIMES http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Daiichidoku
05-24-2007, 07:01 AM
i dont percieve i nthreat in sarahs flying (i have flown her before, some time before)

but id certainly run the hell away when she started with her " sprinkles flowers from the sky" bit

besides, whats a 38 FGC doing with a 185 pilot?
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Col._King
05-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Daichi, you really believe Sarah can fly ONLY the I-185? LOL...

She is a very decent P-38 Driver, too.

LEBillfish
05-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Drama................ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Korolov1986
05-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by LEBillfish:
Drama................ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Billfish FTW!!!

BrewsterPilot
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Wright m8!
I can understand the admins, you're so damned good (ESPECIALLY in the butterfly...) that I'd easily be fooled to think you're cheating... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BaronUnderpants
05-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Am i the only one kind of wondering about the machup?

I-185 vs Bf109 G2? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif And the M71 at that...double http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif. Thats a new one...why not throw in the La7 while they are at it.

Only time iv seen a I-185 in the planeset u could choose the D9 to put against it...in a -44 senario...where the i-185 belongs. ( At least the IL2 version of the I-185 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

P.s. Maby it was a -44 map...sry in that case. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

X32Wright
05-24-2007, 01:23 PM
It was a 42 only map. and it was a 2 (I-185 and yak 9) vs 3 (Bf-109 G2). Nothing else was good on the planeset they had and certainly most people wh know me I can't fly a Yak even if my life depends on it.