PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II, PC Version, and the DLCs

Locopells
01-13-2010, 07:41 AM
People have been speculating as to what the PC version might have to offer extra to the console versions.

Putting aside as to why else you think the PC version has been delayed, be it quality control, piracy protection or console sale boost, has anyone else noticed that the delay came around the time that the now DLC levels were cut from the consoles? Plus the fact the new release date (according to Amazon, et al) is just under three weeks after the second DLC is released?

Whatever other features we might get (feel free to state any KNOWN additions), who's willing to bet that we might get the DLCs included in the PC versions as both reason and compensation for the wait?

caswallawn_2k7
01-13-2010, 07:59 AM
there are no known editions to the PC version the same as there is no official date for the PC version, as for the piracy/console sales being a reason for a delay that is purely a rumour spread by people to make them self feel better, so far as it stands PC users shouldn't expect anything more than what the console users get (they may incorporate the DLC as a good will gesture but I wouldn't hold my breath)

the game was delayed because it was unplayable on the PC there was no other reason for it being held back, it wasn't to add extras and it wasn't for one of the many stupid rumours floating round.

Locopells
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Well, here's hoping the game sites are right, 44 days is long enough to wait!

As to it being unplayable on the PC yet, I would have to include that with the rest of the rumours, I've heard just as many people state that it's not the case and that Ubisoft don't have that many people on it...ah hearsay, don't we all love it...

However, unless it's DLC related, I really couldn't care what the real reason is, its all irritation (not planning on breathing until I know!).

Locopells
01-14-2010, 05:09 AM
By the way, any ideas on the exact release dates for the DLCs? A favour for the console people...

caswallawn_2k7
01-14-2010, 05:44 AM
all that has been said is one in Jan and one in Feb, my bet would be the end of each month.