PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Sibling Rivalry

stearns
03-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the training section of the game (PC version). Never played AC1, and the tutorial has been next to useless - flashing up bizarre symbols of heads and feet with no idea what key to press. So, I've paused the game, gone to the controls, and all it tells me is mouse button 1, 2, 3 or 4. Is this what people mean by a shoddy console port to PC?

Anyway, there's a mission to get to the top of the church faster than your brother - I've retried it around 20x now and every time I get nowhere near beating it - cant follow the same path as the brother (it wont jump onto beams, just sits there in a crouch), nor can I jump across gaps in the roof when I made it onto a roof via a slow method. Can anyone help by telling my what buttons to press on the PC version, because the tutorial and/or button mapping screens sure as hell dont help at all. TY http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

elaine8405
03-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Don't follow the brother; he takes the long way. Just run straight at the church and climb the front or side--whichever works for you. You'll beat him with plenty of time to spare.

Jack-Reacher
03-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I dont get why people have trouble with this really,just run straight towards the church and climb the wall

pjs170
01-29-2011, 04:08 AM
I'm sure it's the people playing it on the PC. The PC default controls are pretty wacky and there's no easy way to find them. My Up-head control was something goofy like mouse button 3 by default. It's certainly very easy once you find the controls you need, but a pain otherwise. The Forward+Upward Head+Foot is the combo you need, go into settings and find out what the keys are mapped to and use them or change them to suit you better.

HiddenBlaDe00
02-03-2011, 02:29 AM
I'd suggest getting a controller that will be compatabile with your computer. I'd recommend an Xbox 360 controller, but I'm sure there are lots of others to choose from.

Once you get a controller, you can configure it via the Control Panel/Gamepads on Windows OS.

Perhaps you may be able to configure whatever you're using now via the Control Panel/Gamepads feature.