PDA

View Full Version : There is A Market for "The Complete SHIII Manual"!

Flydutch
09-03-2005, 05:36 AM
I read A lot of interesting info on how this wounderfull sim works and should be used, sadly this info has to be collected by bits and pieces from forums like these or trial & error during ruining your long Campaign!

So, Is there A Aftermarket 'SHIII Manual' or are there People working on one?

I would be Interested in buying one Unless the SHIII Team Comes Up with A online Complete Manual, So we all enjoy and Aprieciate This sim (Wich seems to be just the top of A iceberg to most of us)To it's Full Depth!

Thnx,
Kees.

Anton_Reinhold
09-03-2005, 10:10 AM
http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Main_Page

stankhammer7
09-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Ill sell you my manual, 2 thousand dollars and its yours, includes shipping and handling.

Flydutch
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Vielen Dank,
Anton!

Stank,
Do you think A German U-BooT Commander (Even A Pixel one)will pay that amount of money for some Manual to be shipped towards 'Fortress Europe!?

Flydutch
09-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Well,
maybe If it is The Personal Manual of Kapitain Gunther Prien!
Do you except Reichsmarken?

StgShultz
09-03-2005, 03:26 PM
He forgot to add that it includes your very own submarine so that you can practice properly.

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-03-2005, 07:46 PM
And all this time I was makeing a manual myself!!!A paper one.

stankhammer7
09-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Mine is paper with color glossy photos, copies of original documents, ships weakspots, copies of original maps and historical dates and times etc etc. Since the Reichmark is no longer in circulation, Ill accept US currency in the form of a bank check.

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by stankhammer7:
Mine is paper with color glossy photos, copies of original documents, ships weakspots, copies of original maps and historical dates and times etc etc. Since the Reichmark is no longer in circulation, Ill accept US currency in the form of a bank check. SHIII is not historicaly acurate so I use SHIII comunaty manuals, personal expereances, and info from other members.

stankhammer7
09-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by WilhelmSchulz.-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stankhammer7:
Mine is paper with color glossy photos, copies of original documents, ships weakspots, copies of original maps and historical dates and times etc etc. Since the Reichmark is no longer in circulation, Ill accept US currency in the form of a bank check. SHIII is not historicaly acurate so I use SHIII comunaty manuals, personal expereances, and info from other members. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Historically, accurate, community, experiences.www.dictionary.com <--try this. But since youd rather have information from other members then I guess copies of actual maps from the era dont interest you only modern things do, so you will not be considered if I sell my manual.