PDA

View Full Version : desmond

spiderman2569
09-22-2011, 06:05 PM
why does desmond look like nico belic
can you make him look like how he did in acb

GunnarGunderson
09-22-2011, 06:19 PM
his face obviously looks different in the animus because the animus is having trouble differentiating Desmond from Ezio and Altair, just like in the TGS trailer Desmond looked a bit more like Altair. Desmond had obviously just relived some of Ezio's memories when he woke up on that beach

OGCFB
09-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
his face obviously looks different in the animus because the animus is having trouble differentiating Desmond from Ezio and Altair, just like in the TGS trailer Desmond looked a bit more like Altair. Desmond had obviously just relived some of Ezio's memories when he woke up on that beach
You have no proof of this how do you know it's not the final face design and if it is im not happy with it. ACB Desmond was perfect in my opinion there was no need to give him a Niko Bellic look with Ezio Beard.

Animuses
09-22-2011, 08:15 PM
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESMOND'S FACE?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

GunnarGunderson
09-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
You have no proof of this how do you know it's not the final face design and if it is im not happy with it. ACB Desmond was perfect in my opinion there was no need to give him a Niko Bellic look with Ezio Beard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would his face be different in 3 different trailers that are only a few months apart? in one of the videos it's clearly explained that the animus is having difficulty filtering Desmond from Ezio and Altair

seban1988
09-23-2011, 03:40 AM
I hope Ubi will change Desmond's face back. I agree with OACFB and spiderman2569, in AC Brotherhood Desmond looks perfect.

Please Ubi, change him back.

itsamea-mario
09-23-2011, 03:43 AM
I hope that animus theory is true, and that he'll start looking more normal as he sorts out his subconscious.

Sick_one12
09-23-2011, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by OACFB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
You have no proof of this how do you know it's not the final face design and if it is im not happy with it. ACB Desmond was perfect in my opinion there was no need to give him a Niko Bellic look with Ezio Beard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^This http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Also to the people saying we should stop complaining because Desmond now looks more realistic and like a real person:Thats not the point!Its just all about having back the look of a character you are familiar with and "love" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

kolan_Q
09-23-2011, 06:24 AM
If this "Animus Theory" is true, good.
But if you realy change desmond face, please , he looks perect in ACB

itsamea-mario
09-23-2011, 06:39 AM
I'm all for realistic, but that doesn't mean he has to be ugly.
He might look just like some Spanish model for all we know, he has done for the past 3 games.

Don't think the lighting helps his case.

Grandmaster_Z
09-23-2011, 06:53 AM
if anything doesnt make sense, i like how its automatically "blame it on the animus"

ProletariatPleb
09-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
if anything doesnt make sense, i like how its automatically "blame it on the animus"
In one of the interviews, dun't know which one, but there were 4-5people in it(I think comic-con), one of the devs said that Animus was also used as an excuse to show changes in the game.

Oh and in today's trailer(short clip), you hear a character(probably S16) tell you that once you find that nexus, you will separate from Ezio and Alta´r's conscious(something along those lines) so the Animus theory at this point is the most correct one, that it is mixing facial features of Desmond and Ezio/Alta´r.

Calvarok
09-23-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't think we should assume that till it's confirmed, expecially since he looks nothing like Ezio or altair. Desmond's old face was unrealistically squashed, which is why his new, more realistic one is longer. Looking at AC1, his face was actually more like the Revelations one.

SweetsMachineGun
09-23-2011, 01:07 PM
I really dislike his new face. He looks super old for a 23-24 year old.

matheus_737
09-23-2011, 02:15 PM
for me Desmond's face have nothing to do with the animus, they always change desmond's face in the games : AC1 HE LOOK LIKE THAT GUY FRANCISCO RANDEZ, IN AC2 HE LOOKS DIFFERENT AND BROTHERHOOD A LITLLE DIFFERENT THAN AC2

so its not a face combination its a thing they always do, but now he finished Desmond's face

Animuses
09-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Looking at AC1, his face was actually more like the Revelations one.
Not at all.

playassassins1
09-24-2011, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by seban1988:
I hope Ubi will change Desmond's face back. I agree with OACFB and spiderman2569, in AC Brotherhood Desmond looks perfect.

Please Ubi, change him back.

That's the problem , Nobody looks perfect and with the new graphic system they made his face more realistic.

Just my opinion but he does look diferent but i dont mind as long as Ezio and Altair still kick a-s-s!! And desmond of course

itsamea-mario
09-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Francesco randez is a real person too, and Desmond has looked like him for the past three games.

TheLeoCrow
09-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by sidspyker24:
Oh and in today's trailer(short clip), you hear a character(probably S16) tell you that once you find that nexus, you will separate from Ezio and Alta´r's conscious(something along those lines) so the Animus theory at this point is the most correct one, that it is mixing facial features of Desmond and Ezio/Alta´r.

This. The way it was said in the trailer, it was obvious they were explaining why desmont looks like an amalgam of dez, ezio and altair

OGCFB
09-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Don't buy the animus theory at all it is Ezio and Alta´r's conscious that it's having trouble with.

Not their physical appearance and it didn't say anything about their physical forms in the animus.

You don't actually think our facial features come from our conscious do you?

JacienV
11-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, what do people think now?

goclo822
11-27-2011, 02:35 PM
His face isn't as bad as I thought it would be but I still don't like it. Ya I like the new more realistic graphics but his face can look real without removing all of his distinguishable features. I hope that the animus theory is true but somehow I doubt it. If they could just slim down his eyes and lips for AC3, I think that would help a lot because a very 'Desmond' feature is his slim eyes (and normal sized lips). Then in the next game they can use the animus as an excuse if they want...even if it was just the graphics department screwing up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

xsparrowxx
12-08-2011, 06:02 PM
It can't be the Animus theory since
*SPOILER*

At the end of the game he gets out of the Animus and he still looks the same

ProdiGurl
12-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
He might look just like some Spanish model for all we know, he has done for the past 3 games.

I don't think he looks good either way. I found him to be a little more legitimate with this face for some reason.
Like he's more serious. ?

albertwesker22
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

Yeah, when it comes to male leads, the sexier the better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

rd820
12-08-2011, 06:54 PM
i liked the new look but i noticed that desmonds scar is gone

creedalien
12-09-2011, 12:24 PM
ACb, AC2 desmond skin was **** the best DESMOND skin, face, is AC1 and ACrevelation..

and finaly desmond have a desmond look not same as ezio...

lukaszep
12-09-2011, 12:28 PM
SPOILER
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">At the end of the game when Desmond is out of the animus, he looks almost exactly the same as he did in AC:B, it's just more realistic (more detail). </span>

You're making a big deal out of nothing.

value_zero
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
At the ending **SPOILER** when desmond wakes up from the animus his face is same as in it, so what it is left to be, someone is in the future animus being in that animus?