PDA

View Full Version : No Eagle Vision !!

Medo3G
05-31-2011, 01:05 PM
I read in game informer that eagle vision will be "replaced" with eagle sense in Revelations.
Do you support this ?
I believe that eagle vision is one of the most important trademarks of the Assassin's Creed Series

Medo3G
05-31-2011, 01:05 PM
I read in game informer that eagle vision will be "replaced" with eagle sense in Revelations.
Do you support this ?
I believe that eagle vision is one of the most important trademarks of the Assassin's Creed Series

iN3krO
05-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Man, eagle sence is an upgrade of eagle vision...

Medo3G
05-31-2011, 01:18 PM
they said that you won't use the head button to go into the eagle vision mode you would see people's intentions (I don't really know exactly how will this happen)

iN3krO
05-31-2011, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medo3g:
they said that you won't use the head button to go into the eagle vision mode you would see people's intentions (I don't really know exactly how will this happen) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is my major problem cuz i don't see the HEAD BUTTON to throw bombs..

elvindrummer
05-31-2011, 01:52 PM
like daniel said its an upgrade to eagle vision. They didn't get rid of ealge vision don't worry.

medavroog
05-31-2011, 02:15 PM
The Eagle Sense is a better version of the Eagle Vision: In Revelations, Ezio is much older and wiser, at the same time his skills are also perfected - including his Eagle Vision which becomes the Eagle Sense.

Abeonis
06-01-2011, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medo3g:
Do you support this ?
I believe that eagle vision is one of the most important trademarks of the Assassin's Creed Series </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please try reading the entire article before posting another stupid thread?