PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Hideout

Boxmon1983
11-27-2009, 01:34 PM
So im stuck in the hideout in between chapters 9 and 10 when desmond comes out and wants to go back in but then i turned my ps3 off because i was late for school. when i load the game im in the warehouse alone and it didnt play the cutscene i missed and i dont know what to do. thank you
---

Jay--D
11-27-2009, 04:47 PM
you just have to use your skills to find 4 switches, use your eagle vision and you'll see them marked. if you find a switch you have to activate it, once they're all activated you're done

Boxmon1983
11-28-2009, 09:26 PM
it is past that. i already went through that part. its the very next time he wakes up.

Ureh
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
i a little confused but check to see if all this happen

after you hit all the security switches go up the stairs and back to the animus. but before you can get back desmond will experience a thing like he is back in the animus even though he is not. then he all of a sudden play as altair. then after you meet the secret woman, desmond will wake up then you go back into the animus

Lil_Fate
11-30-2009, 05:00 PM
I have the same problem. Is there a big hole in the wall that you can go out and fall under the hideout?

Boxmon1983
11-30-2009, 07:03 PM
yup. nice big ol hole in the wall. It proves that it is a glitch in the game. What do i do now? Are you guys workin on a patch to this problem or am i just screwed?

Rapter77
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Yes, Same problem... Stuck in Hideout!
The hole in the wall drops you below the hideout complex without any recovery. There is no one around and nothing visible with the Eagle vision.
And WHY are there no solutions posted yet? Is there a patch coming?