PDA

View Full Version : I found out how to play Multiplayer!

Rams_
05-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Hey guys!
i recently found out a great way to connect to player and play co-op or any other multiplayer game without inviting people.

You just have to download Tunngle. Its a program that links you to others people same network. That way your able to play LAN games together. Its awsome! There are like 5 SCC networks. One network has over 100 people in it!

When you go to the LAN lobby you can see all the hosted games and can join any of them and/or u can host your own.

So download Tunngle, sign up for a free account, log in and go play!.

Let me know if u need help or questions.

Datashocker
05-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Nice!

phillofdfuture
05-17-2010, 02:28 AM
just signed up..nice find

The_Porkster
05-17-2010, 09:16 AM
I can confirm - I set up Tunngle today and, unlike the completely defunct matchmaking system that 1 month after release still is broken, it works like a charm. I can both join and host matches in every mode and finding partners takes only seconds. Also, from the couple matches I played so far I can say that the constant connection issues and crippling lag that plague the MM system are absent. Thanks for the tip (and shame on you, Ubi...)

Victoroos
05-17-2010, 09:24 AM
It work,s indeed, but who can I host an new one (just via the game or what??) and can youa dd friends, if so, who got a tungle account

TheStranger.
05-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Ha ha ha, probably 95% of the people in those lobbies downloaded the crack version of the game and have been playing MP for a couple weeks already.

One thing you kids forgot to mention is that you also have a lobby to you can chat with people and invite people to play.

jlaheye
05-17-2010, 02:08 PM
when i install tungle, it corrupts my internet connection and it's gone until i completely remove it again..

SteroidFreud
05-17-2010, 02:57 PM
So weird! I still can't get it to work. I tried tunngle first. I use it whenever possible because of how convenient it is, but even after port forwarding and all that, still doesn't work for me and my friend.

Yet, I can join some people's game and have played a match without any lag or any problems.

Must be something me and my friend are doing wrong coz he can join other's but none of us can host.

Please help! OMG I'm tearing my hair out here. aggghhhhhh lol

sam2000_290
05-17-2010, 03:04 PM
It's not working! Man, connection not responding and no one can play with me!

Compassghost
05-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Check your firewall? Unblock game from Windows Firewall?

sam2000_290
05-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Compassghost:
Check your firewall? Unblock game from Windows Firewall?

It is unblocked from firewalls. So strange. And I don't wanna use tunngle anymore. Too many piraters and piraters without patch.

Necrophilic
05-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm getting the same problem as other people here. I open tunngle, connect to the SCC lan group, but when I try to search for lan lobbies in game, my internet connection gets interrupted and the DRM kicks me out.

Any solutions?

Rams_
05-17-2010, 08:13 PM
hmm... well to many people it works like a charm, yet to others it doesnt? :/

Are you guys sure u opened all the correct ports?

I cant really think of anything else that could be causing you problems .... i'll keep looking into it.

Rams_
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by victorjr:
It work,s indeed, but who can I host an new one (just via the game or what??) and can youa dd friends, if so, who got a tungle account

yea, if u want to host, just got to LAN, click the create button and wait for someone to join, it doesnt take long for someone to join or you can just tell people in the Tunngle SCC Network chat room that u have a game up and someone will go join u.

IAteASeagull
05-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Uhh... is this safe? Peer to peer VPN access? I can't imagine how this could possibly be secure...

Tengux
05-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by IAteASeagull:
Uhh... is this safe? Peer to peer VPN access? I can't imagine how this could possibly be secure...

It's about as secure as you browsing the internet = Not secure at all, take it or leave it ^^

Victoroos
05-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Really weird, it still says: connection isn't responding.
And question, when no lan is showing, does it emans that they are full, or that there are no one.??
oow, and bram_ do you have xfire/steam, so that we can try it out??

sameer_monier
05-18-2010, 10:39 AM
i have a problem i sign up but till now i didn't receive a vitrifaction code, i can't log in the program itself :S, any help ?!

EP3nquin
05-18-2010, 10:46 AM
nice find http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
once again some one other then ubi soft has found a way to get there game to work right lol

Rams_
05-18-2010, 02:11 PM
My xfire is Ramsdist
add me and send me a message and we will work on it.

sameer_monier, are u sure u typed ur e-mail correctly?? if u did, maybe ur email put the email in ur junk or spam folder. look in there.

BestKindOfKiwi
05-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Rams_:
Hey guys!
i recently found out a great way to connect to player and play co-op or any other multiplayer game without inviting people.

You just have to download Tunngle. Its a program that links you to others people same network. That way your able to play LAN games together. Its awsome! There are like 5 SCC networks. One network has over 100 people in it!

When you go to the LAN lobby you can see all the hosted games and can join any of them and/or u can host your own.

So download Tunngle, sign up for a free account, log in and go play!.

Let me know if u need help or questions.

This was already covered by my post from 2 weeks back...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1014258/m/1231011858 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/1231011858)

still, yeah tunngle works great.

Rams_
05-19-2010, 01:04 PM
oops. Well i guess ur post has the wrong title http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

nickywan123
06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Ok once i donwloaded tunggle how i get it work??

nickywan123
06-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Rams-I connect to the network but only found 2 matches and i tried to connect each one but it keep saying connection not responding or failed to join....But i host and people joined me and i still lag and get kick out...pls help

rmjdesigns
06-12-2010, 09:15 PM
I have been on Tunngle for over 3 weeks now! I love it, no more BLIND MATCHES! SHAME ON YOU UBISOFT! I also help alot In the Lobby. You need to have 1.03 update, And you need to know how to open ports on your router. you need 11155 UDP open to join games, and if you wanna Host U need 9100,9103,10196,UDP 22350to 22380tcp open!

If you go there and try to join games and Get conection error that just means the Idiot hosting has not opened there "ports" correctly! I,m there alot so if you need help ask Me I,m RMJ everyone Knows me there! I,m allways happy to help! Oh yes and using SKYPE for MIc,s Is so much better then "in GAME " v chat!

nickywan123
06-15-2010, 02:18 AM
RMj-Do u think DRM doesnt let me use lan because im playing with pirated thats why connection error and sometimes even in matchmaking i get kick mp out of sync but what is the reason? PLS HELP ME I NEED A SOLUTION AND KNOW WHY it happen...

rmjdesigns
06-15-2010, 07:42 AM
I play entirely on Tunggle now,I play with both Legit and nonLegit versions NEVER an issue, Out of Sync is caused by "high ping" between players this can be caused by a few things, distance between players,one player very pour internet,or one player has a lowend pc with just enhough power to play the game! All of the above cause,s Lag which give you a very low frame rate "FPS" in the game, to complete total out of Sync! This is something UBISOFT has totaly over looked!
Because of this reason I play on Tunngle now I can check the ping of the person asking for a match or who ask,s me to host and I can ask them what is "UNDER THE HOOD " of there pc and set up mic,s on a "preferred" viop "skype" instead of what we call"ubiMUMBLE" "V-chat".
NOw when I host or join , the games have MAX frame rate averaging 25-30 fps with great audio
and we end up playing for HOURS with one partner usually finishing STORY or HUNTER, I have yet to find a player good enough to finish Infiltration with Mostly because of HIGH PING though!

Ubisoft really dropped the ball on this, I rarly play games online because of all the CHEATERS, I still play OFPDR COOP only But I play this game just about everynight because it is so much fun to play COOP! It is too hard to cheat in COOP if you find one you just never play with them again!

Hope this Enlightens you!
RMJ