PDA

View Full Version : Please help....

sixmillion10
05-13-2007, 08:16 AM
I fly mostly German aircraft ( 109 etc. ) and I know the gunsight is too the right. I also know that the Shift F1 key will allign your sight so you can see the gunsight correctly. I have been flying this sim for months now. However in the last day or so my gunsight is to the left off centered again. And the Shift F1 does not correct it. I son't know what happened. The only thing I did different to the sim was play some trainning tracks and user made tracks I downloaded from the net. Is there anything I can do to fix this. It has taking the enjoyment out of flying for me because I cannot shot properly now.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

LEBillfish
05-13-2007, 08:29 AM
F-lock maybe off?....

sixmillion10
05-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Where is the F-lock option ?

MEGILE
05-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Check your keyboard for an F-Lock button.
Also check the game controls, and ensure that gunsight view is set.

horseback
05-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by sixmillion10:
Where is the F-lock option ? The F-Lock is a barbaric attempt by keyboard manufacturers to add extra 'features' at the expense of losing the normal Function Key operations, and just coincidentally, justify charging you an extra $10 or $15 for a simple keyboard.

On some of the worst of these, the Default setting is for the F-Lock key to be set to OFF so that you may experience the wonders of their 'enhanced' features immediately. There is no standard location for the F-Lock key, so you may have to divide your keyboard into sectors so that you can organize your search for the sneaky little bastage more efficiently.

If you are lucky, there will also be a little "F" light to indicate whether your F-Lock is on or not, which you will now be forced to add to your checklist of things to set up before starting Il-2.

cheers

horseback