PDA

View Full Version : Revelations outfits

swiftkinfe
05-07-2011, 07:28 PM
So I guess Revelations will have its far share of alternate costumes for Desmond to put on his ancestors. But going off of Brotherhood I was wondering about the missed opportunites in outfits and what couldve/shouldve been useable outside of being mission specific.I wouldve done a poll but wanted to hear the communitys thoughts on alternate outfits.So lets cut to the chase and put down what Ubi for whatever reason missed.

Ezio's AC2 outfit-Reason being is it was default from 2 and was for the most part well liked by the community.Not including it as a bonus outfit for even at least completeing the cristina memorys was a bit of a downer.Can it please be unlockable or Uplay this time around?

Brotherhood E3- Just because so many people didnt understand why not in game?!If a flashback is going to happen in Revelations to brotherhood.Or start from Brotherhoods end why not add the outfit?Pull something simmilar to Brotherhoods opening that Ezio was wearing it at the time?

Altair- Actually I would be more supprised if it wasnt in game.But Ubi Altair apparently is playable.So throw him in to be useable during the Ezio segments.

I know I missed some so please post any other ideas.So Ubi knows the kind of stuff wanted and so our forums dont get cluttered with wheres this outfit!...AGAIN.

kriegerdesgottes
05-07-2011, 07:34 PM
I agree the default outfit from ACII should be in the game being that it is my favorite outfit of all outfits so far. However I have a few gripes with the new one in revelation. The design for the outfit is cool. I even like the stitching on his hoody it looks awesome but I really don't like the fur stuff on the vambraces and on his shoulder. I know I've said it before but this seems like a more appropriate thread for it. It also kind of disturbs me that his suit is a bluish color instead of white and red. I agree the suit looks cool but it needs to be white and red so I hope you can make it that way in-game.

SleezeRocker
05-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Yeah I want to see AC2 Noble Assassin Robes to be useable. PLus grandpa Ezio robes don't look 1/2 bad!

Avl521
05-07-2011, 08:06 PM
I would really like to see the Helmschmied Drachen Armor again. I thought it was incredibly badass.
Edit: 700 posts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IIwangcarsII
05-07-2011, 08:10 PM
I think that they should have an improved version of Altair's outfit! His was the most practical and fitted in more with the crowd!

rileypoole1234
05-07-2011, 08:17 PM
I'd love an Ezio with his hood down costume

Blind2Society
05-07-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm not a big fan of Ezio's new robes. They are too bulky and the color combination is deplorable. Blue, brown, grey, silver and red? UGLY. My favorite robes that I hope we can choose from are:

1. Drachen Armor
2. Brotherhood Robes Wetlands Ebony
3. Altairs Robes (pretty much a given)
4. Brothehood Robes Assassin White
5. ACII Robes

...You know what? I want to be able to choose from every outfit we have worn throughout the entire series, even the guard armor. This would satisfy everone.

One issue with the outfits I found in Brotherhood was (and it was actually quite funny) wearing Altair's armor when entering the first christina mission. It doesn't switch to young ezio but the voice and facial expressions do.

ChaosxNetwork
05-08-2011, 05:41 AM
I loved the ACII outfit, it was vary "sharp" and "Crisp".
The AC:B outfit was very "Grand" which was good but also very un- assassin like, which made it contriversal in my eyes.
What I love about the AC:R outfit is that it is the best of both worlds. It looks like the sharpness of ACII but with the grandness of a Master Assassin.
But going into "Special Outfits" my favourite is
the Drachen Armour followed by "Armour of Altair" then the "Armour of Brutus".

Loganizer25
05-08-2011, 08:27 AM
The Assassin outfit that Ezio found in his father's chest should be playable (his mustache would be erased if you wore this). Also the guard armor for the mission in ACB when you have to take a box to somewhere.

xboxauditore
05-08-2011, 08:52 AM
My favourite outfits so far are:

Helmschmeid Drachen armour.

Altair's Robes.

And The Brotherhood Outfit (White)

Armour of altair was alright, but after having it for so long in AC2, in brotherhood it looks stale.

And the Armour of Brutus looks nice, but the Fur Pelt ruins it. I'll get the armour so I don't need repairs, and Chuck Altair's Robe over it.

The revelations Outfit? Meh, Ok-ish.

Evan52395
05-08-2011, 10:07 AM
I LOVE the Revelations outfit. I hope that we'll be able to dye it Assassin White, though. That would complete it imo.

Hayabusa Sushi
07-28-2011, 01:46 AM
I'd love to see the following outfits either as unlockable or (prefurably) through Uplay:
Giovanni's Robes (AC2)
Master Assassin's Robes (AC:B)
Altair's Robes
Armour of Altair

I would also like to see these:
Armour of Brutus - Confirmed as Animus Edition Bonus
Florentine Noble Attire
French or Italian Guard Armour
Desmond
Some kind of Ninja skin (RYU HAYABUSA FTW!) - probably not gonna happen

Conniving_Eagle
07-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I agree the default outfit from ACII should be in the game being that it is my favorite outfit of all outfits so far. However I have a few gripes with the new one in revelation. The design for the outfit is cool. I even like the stitching on his hoody it looks awesome but I really don't like the fur stuff on the vambraces and on his shoulder. I know I've said it before but this seems like a more appropriate thread for it. It also kind of disturbs me that his suit is a bluish color instead of white and red. I agree the suit looks cool but it needs to be white and red so I hope you can make it that way in-game.

You may not like it but I think it makes sense. I mean, how many citizens did you see wearing white in AC2 and especially ACB. VERY LITTLE, if any at all. Not to mention he's the most notorious assassin in the western world. The whole reason why assassins wore white in the holy land was to blend in with the scholars. Not to mention, it's kind of hard to get blood off white.

blazefp
07-28-2011, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

True. The outfit is not suppose to be cool or badass, it's suppose to be stealthy so he can blend with the crowd easily and also be easy to fight with. Alta´r's robes were the best for this, then ACII robes, then ACB robes. It has been getting worse actually.
You may not like it but I think it makes sense. I mean, how many citizens did you see wearing white in AC2 and especially ACB. VERY LITTLE, if any at all. Not to mention he's the most notorious assassin in the western world. The whole reason why assassins wore white in the holy land was to blend in with the scholars. Not to mention, it's kind of hard to get blood off white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chamboozer
07-28-2011, 06:27 AM
Ezio should get a Janissary outfit.

notafanboy
07-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Ezio┤s robe from assassin┤s creed embers

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 09:08 AM
for the outfits I'd so go with every outfit Ezio has worn to date along with the robes in embers...and they always put Altair in there

Originally posted by ConnivingEagle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

You may not like it but I think it makes sense. I mean, how many citizens did you see wearing white in AC2 and especially ACB. VERY LITTLE, if any at all. Not to mention he's the most notorious assassin in the western world. The whole reason why assassins wore white in the holy land was to blend in with the scholars. Not to mention, it's kind of hard to get blood off white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassin's Creed isn't really trying to make sense since like the second game. His silver lined blue grey assassin robes do not blend in at all against the orange/tan vibe of Constantinople at all. If they wanted to make sense form the start, Ezio wouldn't be wearing assassin robes at all times with a gigantic A on his belt and all his weapons out to bear. Even Batman knew not to walk down the street and buy some new dye for his costume like Ezio does.

While I do think Ezio looks cool, I also think he looks like a Mage or a mystic knight.

SwimmableSleet7
07-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
Ezio┤s robe from assassin┤s creed embers
+1

davo1270
07-28-2011, 11:17 AM
It would be awsome to see a Subzero outfit from Mortal Combat

BK-110
07-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Outfits I definitely want to see are:

- Alta´r's Robes (and perhaps his Mentor robes, if he gets any)
- Ezio's AC2 outfit (preferably colourable)
- The Armor of Alta´r outfit
- The Brotherhood outfit (preferably the E3 version and colourable)
- Drachen Armor
- Ezio's AC: Embers outfit

LionHeart XXII
07-28-2011, 02:36 PM
i just want an outfit where his hood is down....like in the beginning of brotherhood

Animuses
07-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Skins that should be in it:
-Altair's Robes (Given)
-Ezio's ACII Robes (Given)
-Ezio's ACB Robes (Given, I couldn't care less though due to it being my least favorite outfit except for the Armor of Brutus. It's cool and all but it's like spotting a black guy in a swarm of white guys or vice versa.)
-Turkish Assassin (confirmed)
-Armor of Brutus (confirmed, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif)
-Armor of Altair (why the hell not?)
-AC Embers outfit, old *** Ezio (again, why the hell not?)