PDA

View Full Version : Could we get some more workable levers in the Zero cockpit?

sledgehammer2
11-25-2004, 06:29 PM
I love the Zeroes, even the Rufe, and being an old CFS2 flyer I can appreciate how far that plane has come, especially in the area of cockpit modelling. However, will it ever be possible to get some of the levers and switches to be workable, such as the cowl flap lever, flap lever, landing gear lever, to name a few, that right now are non-interactive?

I want to emphasize that I am not complaining - I think the pits in the A6M series are beautiful, but look at the Frank and the Tony, it seems like every thing you use is interactive. Thanks.

sledgehammer2

sledgehammer2
11-25-2004, 06:29 PM
I love the Zeroes, even the Rufe, and being an old CFS2 flyer I can appreciate how far that plane has come, especially in the area of cockpit modelling. However, will it ever be possible to get some of the levers and switches to be workable, such as the cowl flap lever, flap lever, landing gear lever, to name a few, that right now are non-interactive?

I want to emphasize that I am not complaining - I think the pits in the A6M series are beautiful, but look at the Frank and the Tony, it seems like every thing you use is interactive. Thanks.

sledgehammer2

Stiglr
11-25-2004, 06:53 PM
So you actually look down to watch the lever move while you invoke the game command?

Didn't think so.

I'd put that on the list of "nice to have", but to be honest, there are other things that need to be fixed before this kind of "eye candy" stuff.

DarthBane_
11-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Ki series have beaotifull textures in cockpit while Zero doesnt. Am i the only who dont like Zero cockpit? I mean in game design.

sledgehammer2
11-25-2004, 07:57 PM
As I said, I think it is a darn good looking cockpit, maybe not as striking as the Tony and Frank but **** good. I just wish more of the levers were working, but then I have that wish for many of the planes.

sledgehammer2
11-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Sarcasm not necessary Stiglr. I actually do sometimes look down. And as far as more pressing matters, I am concerned with those as well, such as more historically accurate campaigns.

p1ngu666
11-25-2004, 11:07 PM
i wanna look down in my 5b and see two guns.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif