PDA

View Full Version : Holly Jingle Snaps, Long time no see

RayMan..
11-08-2008, 01:53 PM
What happend to the site?, Ahhhh the fourm is destroyed, what happend to all the other sections and what not?, NOOOOOOOOO I WANT ANOTHER PLATFORMER, AND I WANT RAYMANZONE FIXED.

Anyhow hay, long time no see, you may rember me as one of the orginal Rayman Members, and for new comers ellow, Rayman is rayman, screw the bunnies.

minodragon
11-08-2008, 02:42 PM
<span class="ev_code_yellow">*slap*</span>

robocoddess
11-08-2008, 04:19 PM
We got hacked again, and to be honest you weren't missing much.

sonictay
11-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Yeah nothing really gose on around here.
Also please do not say long time no see it brings back sonic 06 not again mommey.

caitlin23
11-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I was just thinking mabye Rayman the Tv Seiries would be more popular and might actually succed today cause now Rayman fans want more and find this type of thing quite interesting. Mrs Cleaneasy, if you are reading this please if you can pass this thought on to the Rayman develerpers and make my dreams come true, don't strain yourself if it is difficult.

minodragon
11-09-2008, 02:44 AM
lolski @ Caitlin

sonictay
11-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by caitlin23:
I was just thinking mabye Rayman the Tv Seiries would be more popular and might actually succed today cause now Rayman fans want more and find this type of thing quite interesting. Mrs Cleaneasy, if you are reading this please if you can pass this thought on to the Rayman develerpers and make my dreams come true, don't strain yourself if it is difficult.
We have been trying to do that since rrr came out.

minodragon
11-09-2008, 09:52 AM
And the chance that admins here have contact with the designers at ubisoft is very slim.

Hardstyles
11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9333/myimageha1.png

Originally posted by RayMan..:
What happend to the site?, Ahhhh the fourm is destroyed, what happend to all the other sections and what not?, NOOOOOOOOO I WANT ANOTHER PLATFORMER, AND I WANT RAYMANZONE FIXED.

Anyhow hay, long time no see, you may rember me as one of the orginal Rayman Members, and for new comers ellow, Rayman is rayman, screw the bunnies.

Ah that's who you are - my friend, the guy who did the hack where he seperated Rabbids and rayman told me he had deleted your account.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9333/myimageha1.png

RayMan..
11-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Haha fat chance, no one can hack me. Ive been around for years. Ever since this site got built. So anyhow, hay viva pinata is great. hmm we need new game developers, we need rayman back. and I need to get a girlfreind lol.still single after so many years.