PDA

View Full Version : A few questions and thoughts about SHV

Destroyer_Cmdr
12-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Hello everyone,
I have been a long time SH fan and have finally joined the forum. After some searching around i didn't find any posts about the Aurora Borealis, I think it would be amazing if the AB could be seen when at very high latitudes. Its one of those details that would be fantastic if added. (Please correct me if i am wrong but i have never seen it in-game)

My other question was, what ever became of those notorious North Atlantic storms with 60ft swells and waves that could crash over the biggest of ships' bows? The waves from SHIII and IV are amazing but i feel that the game doesn't model really bad storms well.

Cmdr Evans

walkirie
12-14-2009, 12:45 PM
I agree , there is a lack of very really bad storms in SH3 and SH4

AbleMaster
12-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums, dont know the details in SH5 wether they are in game or not, sure there was an addon to increase the swell etc in SH4, if its not in sure some modder can create it in 5, once 5 is up and running, watch the mods come in, you never know.

Destroyer_Cmdr
12-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Hello and thank you. Yes, hadn't thought about leaving it to the modders. I sure hope they keep the game nice and open so we can play around with it.