PDA

View Full Version : Can I keep heavy weaposn taken from enemies?

JJPHATX
03-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Hi,

Can I keep heavy weapons taken from enemies, there is a longsword I took from a brute, and want to keep it, can I? or do I have to buy it from a blacksmith (waiting for it to come available?)

Lord_Ethcaz
03-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Well, there are some longswords available, but you can't keep a weapon you took from someone. You can carry it around, but as soon as you start running or something, Ezio drops the weapon.
It's a shame really, I wish I could wield a spear all the time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BEsnake
03-28-2011, 02:17 PM
buy a heavy weapon trow it away by holding your button down
let it fly take up a heavy's weapon and there you go you got it

doesnt work with spears

monkeyuncle8
03-28-2011, 02:51 PM
you can never keep a weapon that you have taken from an enemy

but you can get a heavy axe or sword, you just need to buy it and get a heavy sheath

Six_Gun
03-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by BEsnake:
...trow it away by holding your button down... Not possible, not on PC anyway.

The only way you could carry someone else's weapon in your sheath was in AC2. If your sword got knocked out of your hand by Brute, the next weapon you picked up of that type would be in that slot. Then you had to go back to the villa to change back to what you had. A lot of people were complaining about that, which is probably why in ACB you never get a weapon knocked out of your hand and can only slot what you buy.

Silence911
03-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BEsnake:
...trow it away by holding your button down... Not possible, not on PC anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually you can throw away heavy weapons like bearded axe,long sword,spear by holding your armed hand button.ezio auto targets the enemy,they appear in red silhouette and he throws the weapon at them which results in execution.