PDA

View Full Version : Ship sizes

Torpedo_Sam
05-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Greetings i have notice something really odd in SH3.. The submarine stood side by side with a Passenger liner is WAY to big, considering that the Titanic was 886 ft long, a submarine should be tiny in comparison.

i find this a little disturbing, instead of sinking a majestic 80,000 ton passenger liner, uou are sinking a toy boat made for a bath tub..

also can i see some pics of the ocean liners up close, or even a direct hit on one?

thank you,
Torpedo Sam

P.S. i am new here btw.

Torpedo_Sam
05-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Greetings i have notice something really odd in SH3.. The submarine stood side by side with a Passenger liner is WAY to big, considering that the Titanic was 886 ft long, a submarine should be tiny in comparison.

i find this a little disturbing, instead of sinking a majestic 80,000 ton passenger liner, uou are sinking a toy boat made for a bath tub..

also can i see some pics of the ocean liners up close, or even a direct hit on one?

thank you,
Torpedo Sam

P.S. i am new here btw.

alanschu
05-13-2005, 07:39 PM
The ocean liners in the game are only 24000 ton ocean liners.

No Titanics here.

TheFastFreddie
05-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Remember measurements for this game are done in meters not feet. The passenger liners in this game are 199 meters or around 647ft. Not Titanics but pretty **** big ships. I wish we would go ahead and move over to the metric system.